SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : To Leave or Not to Leave - A Poll

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re: Oh yes indeed

Krispy

Indeed I must stay, I can't leave all the fun to you guys. :-P

The outcome of this thread has been very good, and I am very greatful for all of you for sharing your input.

Greg and the Moderators have been most supportive, not willing any should leave discouraged.

And I know that God is doing a work in thier lives as they are most humble even when presented with opposition.

But God is working on all of us and Ron is right by sharing his thoughts on us being here as one big family.

Karl

2005/4/4 14:59
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
In the end this has to be Greg's call. He may consult but he cannot delegate. Our part is then to accept his call or to talk to him privately. As long as we are able to receive discipline this should not cramp honest discussion.

Thanks for your words brother Ron, I do feel it hard at times to tell people what to do in regards to this website. But without anyone saying things and forming rules of discipline then choas would ensue. I do hope people can realize at times the position I find myself, and I am definetly not pefect but am doing everything with a clear conscience trying to have these forums run profitably.

2005/4/4 15:34Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy