SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : A MAN SENT FROM GOD: A MAN OF GRACE...PART 1

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
endlessjoe

University of Calabar Nigeria

A MAN SENT FROM GOD: A MAN OF GRACE...PART 1

TEXT: PSALM 2:1-3; JOHN 1:6
"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful./But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night./And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper." (KJV)

"There was a man sent from God, whose name was John." (KJV)

"A man came to be (was birthed), being one having been sent forth with a mission, as an apostle, from God’s side (or: having been commissioned as an emissary and sent forth from beside God; having been sent forth to the side, whose source was God); a name for him: John." (JONATHAN MITCHELL)

When God is the source of anything, that thing carries the seal of God on it. Whatever God authors, has a future. Let God source a thing, He backs same, for whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world. that everyone having been born and now being a born-one, from out of God continuously overcomes (habitually conquers) the ordered system (world). And this is the victory (conquest) overcoming (conquering) the ordered system (world): our faith! Any man sends by God has the support and authority of God...God does not only assist Him, but does the work for Him.

He, the man, works but God is the one at work in him both to will and to do of His good pleasure. So a man of God sending or sent by God is equally a man of grace. Every graceful man is sent by God. Absence of grace is the reason for all the friction, strife and lack of true coherence in the ministry. Absence of grace is a sign of the absence of God. If God has sent us, where is then His grace? Let a man show me his apostleship without his grace and I would show him my apostleship by my grace.

So, a man sent from God is known as a man of grace. So in this meditation styled, ...A MAN SENT FROM GOD: A MAN OF GRACE, we shall be lookin at the power possessed by a man that has grace;his plight, perils and trial. What his attitude toward himself aught to be and people's around him. A man of grace is a timebomb anywhere. To be continued.

2014/1/10 2:56Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy