Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer needed for My Wife

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jamccor

New Jersey

Prayer needed for My Wife

Please pray for me and my wife as we were living on my paycheck and the help of unemployment for my wife who has been out of work. She was just notified that unless congress votes to extend unemployment benefits, she,along with many others, will be cut off. She has been searching daily for a job, gone on a few interviews and submitted countless resumes with no job offers. With my paycheck alone its not enough for a family of four to survive on. We have been blessed with us both having jobs for many, many years but with her being let go because of the economy recently, we have been struggling. She is willing to work for anything no matter how much or little it pays as we are getting desperate.
GOD Bless you all and Thank You
John

2014/1/5 16:34Profile
brothagary

Re: Prayer needed for My Wife

brother i come into agreement and thank god that he provides for those who are his own ,,,and i thank god for his provision ,, ,,,, just thank god now for looking after you and rest in that trust you have that comes through god ,

look beoned what you see ,and thank god for what you do not yet see ,,,a job and cotinual food and shelter

amen and amen thank you lord

blessing to you

2014/1/6 18:03Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy