SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Heart Wrenching ...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Heart Wrenching ...

This is hard to watch. I don't know the language ... it sounds like they are compassionate toward the unborn child, and that nothing can be done for him ...

It is hard to fathom how that someone could take the life of such a child:

http://youtu.be/SrsyTZj4gcA

2014/1/3 1:20Profile
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re: Heart Wrenching ...

Arabic with some French,
It sounded as if they are going to get rid of it. On the one hand they were praising God for the wonder of creation, but were also saying, what lose!

2014/1/3 11:28Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re:

Thanks for translating. I thought it sounded like some French. From the tone of voice it sounded like they were bemoaning the loss. It may have come from some kind of tragedy ... I don't know. The greater tragedy is that people willingly exterminate such precious babies.

2014/1/3 15:35Profile
tbsounde2

Los Angeles, CA

Re: Heart Wrenching ...

This literally broke my heart in pieces...I knew abortion is murder but seeing the actual fetus like this...according to a website i found (http://www.lifesitenews.com/abortiontypes/), the method used is most likely a "hysterotomy or caesarean abortion" where they do as follows:

"Used mainly in the last three months of pregnancy, the womb is entered by surgery through the wall of the abdomen. The technique is similar to a Caesarean delivery, except that the umbilical cord is usually cut while the baby is still in the womb, thus cutting off his oxygen supply and causing him to suffocate. Sometimes the baby is removed alive and simply left in a corner to die of neglect or exposure.”

on the website, there are even more disturbing details of how abortions are done...some of the methods involve cutting the fetus into pieces with a strong vacuum or decapitation using forceps...

words cannot express my sorrow and disgust...we deserve to be judged most severely for this abomination...

we treat animals with more dignity than our own children...

forgive us Lord...forgive us for what we have done with your blessings and kindness towards us...please bring a change and draw us back to you...

2014/1/3 17:45Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy