SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : welcome and attention amazon.com users

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
UserName

welcome and attention amazon.com users

First off, me - My name is Kyle, I'm in Southern California, and I've been born again for a little over 3 years now, and there really isn't anything interesting about me.

and the amazon.com part....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A2SXNTIBGUHQHD/ref=ref=cm_aya_bb_rev/104-2099037-3414365

that's me - as you can see, I've been attempting to preach the gospel via amazon.com. From what I can gather, the reviews that get featured more prominently are the ones that get the most "useful" votes. So that's what I need help with. I don't think you need to purchase anything form them to be able to vote for if a review was helpful (you'll probably have to register or something along those lines, and I know you need to have bought something from them to be able to post a review).

I'm especially getting killed on that What God Wants book - I'm willing to bet that one vote came from a Christian who saw the title and clicked on it not realizing what kind of "New" Age nonsense was in the book. I'm planning on posting more there when I have the time (which won't be that often for the next week or so), and even figuring out ways to get noticed in books/cds/movies that I can't legitimately swing a review to the gospel without getting my review removed (or getting myself banned). I was thinking of making a "So you want to...." list along the lines of "so you want to anger God" and link to all kinds of evil books/music/movies. I'm not sure if there's any kind of votes or anything like that on those though.

Or if you think it's a stupid idea, just don't bother :-P

Thank you and God Bless.

2005/4/1 1:22Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: welcome and attention amazon.com users

Quote:
First off, me - My name is Kyle, I'm in Southern California, and I've been born again for a little over 3 years now, and there really isn't anything interesting about me.

Hi Brother well you do seem like an interesting person! :-P Thats great to hear you are living a life of eternity wholly for the Lord, having your life hid in Christ in God. How did you hear about this website? have you heard any of the audio sermons yet?

I would recommend listening to this message: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url] and the other featured sermons on the front page are very much worthwhile checking out.

What church do you go to in California, I am currently attending Calvary Chapel Bible College in Murietta California.

2005/4/2 20:33Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: welcome and attention amazon.com users

Hi Kyle,

Welcome, hope you do get a chance to check out all the resources available here. I did give you a vote and being that I just happened to be reading something on Francis Schaeffer...

2005/4/3 0:34Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy