SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : THE U.S. FEDERAL DEBT CLOCK: Prov. 22:7 ...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Rahman

THE U.S. FEDERAL DEBT CLOCK: Prov. 22:7 ...

Want to see something both sobering and amazing? ...

The Federal Debt Clock ...
http://zfacts.com/p/480.html

i was doing some research on the federal debt as each president came into office from ...

Truman in 1945 = $259 billion
(added $16 billion)

Ike in 1953 = $275 billion
(added $21 billion)

JFK in 1961 = $296 billion
(added 13 billion)

Johnson in 1963 = $309 billion
(added $59 billion)

Nixon in 1969 = $368 billion
(added $124 billion)

Ford in 1974 = $492 billion
(added $226 billion)

Carter in 1977 = $718 billion
(added $282 billion)

Reagan in 1981 = $1 trillion
(added $1.9 trillion)

Bush Sr. in 1989 = $2.9 trillion
(added $1.5 trillion)

Clinton in 1993 = $4.4 trillion
(added $1.4 trillion - And if you're wondering how this could be so when we were supposed to have a surplus after the Clinton administration that worked
like this: Social Security benefits, budget projections and the fact that Clinton didn't spend all of the revenue recieved from all the foriegn bought Treasuries sold during his presidency was somehow sold to the gullible American public as a Budget Surplus ... Under Dem's and Repub's alike the debt just keeps going higher.

GWB in 2001 = $5.8 trillion
(added so far as of 3/31/05 $2 trillion and steady climbing)

http://www.publicdebt.treas.gov/opd/opd.htm

2005/3/31 18:35Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re: THE U.S. FEDERAL DEBT CLOCK: Prov. 22:7 ...

this can't be a good thing...if thismoney doesn't turn up...we are in trouble, it'll be over. We don't export much do we? if not then there is nowhere for the money to come from is there?

2005/3/31 19:25Profile
Rahman

Re:

Ironman ...

As Tonto said (way before your time) to the Lone Ranger when the Lone Ranger got into trouble with the Indians, "What you mean [b]WE[/b] Kimosabi"? ... :-D

We are children of the King, and the only trouble we can possibly have is displeasing Him in wilful sin ... i posted this not as an instrument of worry and concern for believers, walking after the Spirit, for we have not the spirit of fear ...

Prov.2
[23] Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble.
[24] When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.
[25] Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.
[26] For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

i posted this to show the madness of a government and society that worships materialism to the point of OD'ing on debt ...

When we see these things occur we are to lift up our heads and rejoice for our deliverance draweth nigh ... There will soon come a time when this clock will slow down majorly, at which point Holy Spirit will have the undivided attention of all who actually are Christ Church ...

So don't count yourself amongst the infidel, fear not, and just keep on keeping your nose clean with our God ... Amen

2005/3/31 19:53Profile

Re: THE U.S. FEDERAL DEBT CLOCK: Prov. 22:7 ...

Good....money is the god of this nation and now their god will turn on its worshippers.

Good. God is a jealous God.

2005/3/31 21:04
Matt25

Athens Ga

Re:

Fiat money has been the real enemy. Both Repubs and Dems are terrible stewards. When you don't have to worry about a commodity to back up the paper, who can resist firing up the printers when the economy needs more stimulus? The Bible speaks of personal debt as a curse but America along with most other industrialized nations are building entire economies out of credit.

2005/4/1 0:09Profile
IRONMAN

Re:

Rahman
I'll have you know I have heard of tonto and his buddy lone ranger...:P

You know thre average joe blow doesn't know about all this and just goes on with life oblivious to the impending judgement. So joe blow will be caught off guard, but for those walking in the spirit, it will be a time in which God's provisions and workings will be unlike ever before.

2005/4/1 0:12Profile
IRONMAN

Re:

Quote:
The Bible speaks of personal debt as a curse but America along with most other industrialized nations are building entire economies out of credit.

makes you wonder what sort of judgement comes with that curse doesn't it?

2005/4/1 0:14Profile

Re:

If y'all wanna get scared, I recommend a book called "The Creature From Jeckyll Island". It documents where the Federal Reserve came from, and how it operates. It's not what you think... and it will scare the... heck... out of you.

Krispy

2005/4/1 7:56
inotof

Morehead, KY

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
If y'all wanna get scared, I recommend a book called "The Creature From Jeckyll Island". It documents where the Federal Reserve came from, and how it operates. It's not what you think... and it will scare the... heck... out of you.

Krispy

Hey Krispy care to elaborate on this a little more?

2005/4/1 9:29Profile

Re:

Quote:
Hey Krispy care to elaborate on this a little more?

Hard to elaborate on this one without writing a book. But wait... one has been written! Check out this link, where you can get an overview of this book, reviews, and purchase. There is also a lot of info out there on the internet... some good, some not so good.

But I highly recommend this book.

http://www.realityzone.com/creature.html

Krispy

2005/4/1 10:03

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy