SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Terry Schiavo Dies

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote: well dont I feel stupid now...!
Krispy

Um' Never mind. :-P :-o :-P

2005/4/1 17:52Profile
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Re:

Quote:
God has mercy on us all for wanting to glorify ourselves at His expense.

This may be, but certainly there are places that you can go and minister and insure yourself that none but God will get the glory. Maybe you are right. Maybe that is why so many forget that [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=1184]pure religion[/url] and undefiled before God and the Father is this; to visit the [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=1185]fatherless[/url] and the widows in the affliction and to keep ourselves unspotted of the world.

Topeka Kansas has but a few claims to fame. One is Stones Folly where Charles Parham ministered and seen the beginnings of the modern day Pentecostal movement. It's odd in that Topeka quite possibly could have the same root at "Tophet" which could be interpreted as 'Hell'. The zip code for this city starts out as "666**". But they have one claim I understand that has become quite cliche' these days... it was W.W.J.D. I must ask in this case, what would Jesus be doing? Where would He be? Not a lot of glory for 'self' in those places. Not even talking about it on this forum could bring glory. It glorifies God alone- because it is so far out of the limelight. When everyone else is doing their thing their is the regular ministry that gains very few amens or plaques. You may well never see one of these ministries on TBN or the like, but God IS glorified and souls are being saved.

God Bless,

-Robert

2005/4/2 22:05Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

indeed brother robert, there are certainly things which we can do which will only glorify God. What God is impressing on me is that in order to knwo these things we must be in touch with the spirit of God and do as it says to do whether it is speaking on a forum, for all to hear or in private to God, ministering, encouraging, praying. If we are to remain unspotted before the world, we must always walk in the spirit because if we don't we walk in the flesh contrary to God. Pleasing God requires that we walk in the spirit at all times.

2005/4/3 1:34Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy