SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Greg, I would like to meet other SI members in my area, NC (edit)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Greg, I would like to meet other SI members in my area, NC (edit)

Greg, I would like to meet with other SI members in my area for prayer, fellowship, ect.

Is there a way you could have a list or database of members who would like to meet by area?

I think this would be a great way to help revival.

I am in Greensboro, NC and would like anyone on SI to be free to contact me.

2005/3/31 8:29
Angyl

Re: Greg, I would like to meet other SI members in my area (edit)

One of these years, (Should the Lord continue to tarry), I'm gonna make a trip to hicksville back east and hook up with Krispy...you're in the same area, I'll look you up too.

2005/3/31 11:34Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Maybe you could edit the title of this post to read, "SI Members In North Carolina?" That might catch the attention of those who are in North Carolina. It might be a way that you could be a help to Greg in this ministry as well because he can't do everything. Any way we could help I think would be a blessing to him and others.

Awhile ago I started a post titled "Belarussians, Ukrainians and Russians"... something like that and I got people who responded. They told me they didn't think any were on the forum. But that's okay because I found them on another forum [laughs].

2005/3/31 14:41Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

I'm in Charlotte, NC.

2005/3/31 15:16Profile

Re:

Quote:
One of these years, (Should the Lord continue to tarry), I'm gonna make a trip to hicksville back east and hook up with Krispy...you're in the same area, I'll look you up too.

Actually, freecd is in Greensboro... thats about 3 1/2 hours from here. Charlotte is about 2 hours if you take 26 to G'ville SC and pick up 85.

I'm almost into TN & north GA, southwest of Asheville in Transylvania county... look for Cold Mountain on the map, and you'll see me waving back atcha.

Krispy

2005/3/31 16:05

Re: Greg, I would like to meet other SI members in my area, NC (edit)

Quote:
I am in Greensboro, NC and would like anyone on SI to be free to contact me.

We might be speeding thru the Greensboro area this summer... we're talking about going to the Outer Banks for some relaxation instead of the usual trip to Pigeon Forge, TN. Maybe we could meet.

Then you could testify to those on this site, who have a certain perception of me, that I am quite a cool guy.

Heck, I even have flow-masters on our Town & Country minivan! That baby purrs like a kitten... a big kitten. It goes well with my tattoos.

Krispy

2005/3/31 16:14

Re:

Why don't you just plan a big meeting and anyone who lives in North America can come. :-)

I'm a little nuts sometimes but I'd try just about anything see revival-hungry brothers and sisters united!!

I don't expect anyone to take this seriously...but if they do let me know. :-)

2005/3/31 16:45

Re:

Quote:
Why don't you just plan a big meeting and anyone who lives in North America can come.

You're in Canada, right? Too cold up there for me... it'll have to be below the Mason-Dixon line, my friend... lol

Krispy

2005/3/31 16:49
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Why don't you just plan a big meeting and anyone who lives in North America can come.

This is an interesting topic I would like to comment on it and also lay out some ideas and things I have been thinking about in this regard. Firstly, I am abit weary and am not suggesting that people try to hook up and get together from this site. There are many reasons for this, even though I have meet quite a few brothers and sisters from this site including:
Robert, Josh, Yolanada, Mike, and others :-)

And it has been a blessing to meet them but at the same time the site is a privildge to be able to talk digitally with so many other brothers and sisters. I don't think its God's will for [b]all[/b] of us to meet in the person. It is neat how God has allowed this to happen abit to an extent.

Quote:

I am praying about hosting some of these in different areas as God allows. It would be great to have an convention where a speaker could come to pour out the Word to us and a time to meet fellowship and [b]pray![/b] I would definetly encourage people to be plugged into local churches in your area as the paramount thing to be in place. To just seek out individual fellowship from even people from this site will really not lead into an stable unity of the body of Christ.

Part way through this thread: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=5005&forum=40]prayer neglected[/url] this is the talk of possibly the organizing of prayer groups that would be listed on SermonIndex but once again the main premise is that people would gather at least in 2's and would do that with people locally in your church or in your town.

I promise that God will at least have [b]one[/b] other person who you can pray with locally for revival! If you don't know that person you will either have to pray about that more and also start talking about your desire for revival to many other people until you find that person you can pray with.

2005/3/31 17:28Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy