SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer concerning ice storm

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Prayer concerning ice storm

Saints please keep us in your prayers. Those of us in Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Texas are looking at a dangerous ice storm with power outages lasting days. Snow is one thing. But ice is nasty and treacherous.

Those of us here have prepared as best we can. But ultimately our protection is in the Lord God Himself. But please do keep us in your prayers.

Blaine Scogin

2013/12/5 18:50
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re: Prayer concerning ice storm

Amen. And this is my weekend on call at the funeral home. Not looking forward to going out in this weather.

2013/12/5 18:58Profile
MaryJane

Re:

I will keep you in my prayers. Being with out power for days on end can be very challenging. Last time it happened here we had no power for six full days.

God bless
mj

2013/12/5 19:36Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Still praying for those who are dealing with this ice threat. Praying for those who lost power that it will be restored quickly.

God bless
mj

2013/12/6 8:00Profile

Re: Mary Jane

Dear sister thank you for your prayers. Likewise praying for you as well.

Blaine

2013/12/6 8:08

Re: Prayer concerning ice storm

Bear, even if you know how to drive on ice, don't go out. Others don't have a clue. And ice is treacherous to even the most experienced drivers. But when the majority don't know how to drive on ice, it just becomes "bumper cars". I used to live in Oklahoma City and black ice and bumper cars were common. Stay home, stay safe.

2013/12/6 8:11

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy