SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Conference Prayer Call for Persecuted Church every night this December!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Conference Prayer Call for Persecuted Church every night this December!

Dear Saints,

Last night before I went on Persecution Watch it suddenly hit me about the increase in persecution. When I began my walk with Jesus 40 plus years sgo world wide persecution of believers was virtually unheard of. Not saying it was not occurring. But one did not hear about the decimation of Christian populations in places like Syria or Iraq. I did hear about the persecution of the Russian saints under communism. But even that seemed si distant.

The Lord led me into involvement with the persecuted about 15 years ago. Even during that tine the persecution and martyrdom of believers has increased at unprecedented rate not seen in human history. During the 3 plus years of Persecution Watch the frequency of persecution has increased dramatically. Indeed those who track these trends wonder if there will be a church left in places like Syria, Iraq, or other parts of the ME.

God will always have a remnant and His church will emerge triumphant. But in sharing the above I am gripped ever more with the urgency of the hour and the fact that the return of Jesus is ever near. Indeed Jesus warns us that we will be hated by all nations on account of His name. This is surely happening in the world today. Even in America there is a growing hostility towards the tbings of Christ

Dear saints as I write this I feel constrained that Persecution Watch must go to a nightly watch in December. This is the last month of 2013 and I feel in ny spirit we must finish strong and finish well. I know some of you are weary and participate on other calls. But dear saints so are the persecuted. They too are weary and desperately need our prayers.

Persecution Watch has done nightly watches in the past for a month at a time and God has blessed us. In view of the urgency of the hour and the devil increasing persecution. I feel we need to increase the fervency of our orayers. I pray you will join me.

Persecution Watch convenes tonjght for 31 nightly watches through December. Call details are below.

Time of call.......
9pm Eastern
8pm Central
7pm Mountain
6pm Pacific

Call number and access.......
559.726.1300.......340296#

Lord willing. Will see you on the wall.

In the bonds of Jesus,

Blaine Scogin
Persecution Watch
Eph.6:18

2013/12/1 18:59Profile

Re: Conference Prayer Call for Persecuted Church every night this December!

Lord Willing, Persecution Watch will convene its 3rd night watch for the believers who suffer for Christ around the world.

Call is open to all. Call details are in preceding post.

Blaine Scogin
Persecution Watch

2013/12/3 11:01
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Thank you dear brother I personally look forward to taking part in some calls this month.

2013/12/3 12:04Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

consider to join the call tonight:

Time of call.......
9pm Eastern
8pm Central
7pm Mountain
6pm Pacific

Call number and access.......

2013/12/6 17:15Profile
KPYee

Re:

Yes brother. I will join you in prayers for the persecuted saints even though I am at the other side of the world ..May the Lord comfort His people who need Him now more than ever

2013/12/6 21:03Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Dear Saints,

As we press into our 31 night watch for the persecuted God is starting to reveal His heart to us. This morning Rev. 7 came to mind. In the opening verses we ser God calling forth a remnant out of the twelve tribes of Israel. Then we ser a multitude that no one could count from every nation, tribe, people and tongue. Altogether the remnant from Israel and the rest of the world cry out "Salvation to our God who sits on the throne and to the Lamb". Saints this is the culmination of redemptive history. Which ultimately is His Story.

Please come and cry out for the global harvest and the persecuted church tonight. Call details are below.

Time of call.......
9pm Eastern
8pm Central
7pm Mountain
6pm Pacific

Call number and access are .......

Lord willing, see you on the wall tonight.

For the Lamb who was slain,

Blaine Scogin
Persecution Watch

2013/12/8 16:27Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Dear Saints,

In Acts 12:5 we read

So Peter was kept in the prison, but prayer for him was being fervently by by the church of God.

The early church had no government or NGO to champion Peter's cause or release from prison. The early church did what it normally did. They prayed.

It has been said our own government has abandoned Saeed Abidini Tragically this may be true. But has Gid abandoned Saeed. Perhaps it is best that our President and Secretary of State not speak out. For God may be wanting His people to speak out in fervent prayer to Him. Fervent prayer to release Saeed.

Will any join me in prayer to pray for Saeed's release? Will any join me tonight. Call number is 559.726.1300. Access is 340296#.

Call times are.......
9pm Eastern
8pm Central
7pm Mountain
6pm Pacific

As you are led please come on the wall and let us cry out justice for the persecuted tonjght. Let us cry out justice for Saeed Abidini. Let us petition God for his release.

For the Lamb who was slain,

Blaine Scogin
Persecution Watch

2013/12/12 13:41Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Dear Saints,

Persecution Watch continues its nightly prayer calls for the persecuted church. Lord willing, we will convene our 27th call tonight.

We had been praying for protection for God's people in the Middle East as they celebrated Christmas. I believe that God heard our prayers. Yet a church was bombed over Christmas in Iraq with a loss of 38 lives. Did our prayers fail to cover that church? I choose to belueve that tragic event reminds us of the need to be in prayer for the oersecuted church. Satan started this war 2000 years sgo. Let us finish it by our prayers. Please join me in prayer for the persecuted this weekend.

Time of calls are every night at.......
9pm Eastern
8pm Central
7pm Mountain
6pm Pacific

Call number and access are.......
559.726.1300......340296#.

Lord willing. See you on the wall.

By the blood of the Lamb,

Blaine Scogin
Persecution Watch