SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : MUST HEAR: When The Arrow Is Beyond You by Carter Conlon

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 MUST HEAR: When The Arrow Is Beyond You by Carter Conlon

Saints,

Carter Conlon shares a powerful prophetic message to the Church of Jesus Christ in North America. God is calling for those who are weak and are willing to Trust Him fully. God is calling believers to realize they do the work of the Church in the arm of the flesh. Brother Carter gives a clear call for the Church to get back to the place of prayer in the prayer meeting. God is waiting for us to be directed by Him again in everything.

Listen here:

When The Arrow Is Beyond You by Carter Conlon
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=24650&commentView=itemComments

You can also re-tweet this on twitter and share it on blogs by embedding the tweet: https://twitter.com/sermonindex/status/405081454230532097

2013/11/25 16:26Profile

Re: MUST HEAR: When The Arrow Is Beyond You by Carter Conlon

I second your recommendation. I listened to it last night and it is one of Carter's best sermons. It is very relevant for the Church in the West. There was a sister who gave a testimony before Carter preached and it was also very encouraging and spoken with boldness.

I am so weak and the Lord is breaking me more and more. OHHH, that our Master would use our broken and clean vessels to show forth His glory in our local communities.

KM

2013/11/25 19:05
tbsounde2

Los Angeles, CA

Thank you so much brother Greg for this post. It was quite the timely message from the Lord to me in a time of much discouragement and a reminder to return to the place of prayer and trust despite what my own reason and circumstances tell me. Thank you.

2013/11/26 0:46Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Amen brethren. A tremendous message for our time. May we listen to it a few times and respond in our lives.

2013/11/26 12:56Profile
Jeremy221

There is something very serious about this. When I saw the broadcast stream, there was a hush on the people. Brother Carter makes a statement at the beginning about this being a message to listen to again in ten months or a year because God is doing something in this.

The harvest that happening in New York didn't happen suddenly and God did not not prepare a place for those who were coming to Him in this season. He prepared a people through prayer, fasting and giving , not only in Times Square but throughout New York in the fellowships that are now part of Feed New York.

You can still see the full service at the website.

www.tscnyc.org

Edit: He spoke about the importance of giving bread to the hungry to bring revival at 2011 Sermon Index Revival conference but I can't find it. Based on his tone at the time, I remember it sounding like it was coolly received. Can someone provide a link?

2013/11/28 2:28Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Yes the Lord is doing something and I believe prophetically also he is speaking to the larger body of Christ that persecution is coming and the only place the Church will stand is in prayer.

God will use the foolish again to shame the wise. He will use the weak to shame the strong. And God will get great glory against as He prepares His bride.

2013/11/28 11:59Profile

This is a very encouraging message when considering all the failures, defeats, weaknesses, etc., that we read and hear about daily.

A beacon of hope and light in a dark time; salt and reality that can be seen and heard by all who come near. We are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

The testimony of TSC's Feed NY, prayer groups springing up throughout the the U.S., etc., remind me of what the Father did during the Booth's day in England when they were facing a dark time in many ways.

A brother recently cried out to the Father during a prayer meeting that this is our day, this is our time to be the Christ in our generation. This is our time in our generation to be the Rees Howells, William & Catherine Booth, Duncan Campbell, Evan Roberts, Wesley, Murray, Finney, early Anabaptist and the first church. Jesus is the same yesterday today and forever. He desires His name to be gloried among the earth, He desires to dwell among us where He is our God and we are His pure and holy people.

Amen to this message!!!

2013/11/28 15:11
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

We have posted the video version of this message here, do share it with friends:

When The Arrow Is Beyond You by Carter Conlon
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myvideo/photo.php?lid=3553

direct link to youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osclvri9xNw

2013/11/29 21:45Profile
Anamosa41

Georgia, USA

Re:

Brother Jeremy, here is the link to the message Carter Conlon preached at the 2011 conference: https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=23015

And yes, this recent message from him is excellent. We must take heed to it.

Here is the link to all the messages from the 2011 conference. What a blessing it was to attend that conference. https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=1306

2013/11/30 1:56Profile
Jeremy221

Re: Hearing

Thanks for finding it for me. I remember listening to messages after the meetings and something clicked. The story about taking goats up the mount to the impoverished saints tells me God cares not for piety and dour countenances but for Life poured out. I too was in a similar place to those who attended and listened to the 2011 conference and the message that most captured my attention was the one by Keith Daniel which leaves a question of seeing. My sight was consumed by the status quo and yet, two years later, we are seeing fulfillment of the Word given to Brother Carter which is an understanding of God and His fear. I wonder if we will miss this like a daily news bulletin. Where are the prophets who were reminding us of this, rising early? Have we silenced the men and women who stood against the status quo and expectations for revival? How do we understand the Word preached under anointing?

Are the rivers of Living Water flowing out of me? Do I know my brethren after the Spirit? Is Christ my life…

Edit: My memory was not correct. I relistened to the message, Jesus Love People Through Me (http://media.sermonindex.info/23/SID23405.mp3), and though Brother Carter rebuked those who do not fear God but merely study or like their ears tickled, at the end there sounded like a breaking followed by rejoicing. I apologize and ask for forgiveness.

2013/11/30 20:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy