SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : A Hollywood movie about a worldwide flood???

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
UntoBabes

Oregon

A Hollywood movie about a worldwide flood???

Just saw the trailer to this Hollywood movie starring Russell Crowe that sounds and looks amazingly accurate Biblewise.
Any feedback?

http://youtu.be/8shoKO1Y3p0

2013/11/18 21:05Profile
SteveHale

NSW Australia

Re: A Hollywood movie about a worldwide flood???

The trailer looked good, but it could be hiding the propaganda that is in the movie. I found this on the net - When Christian screenwriter Brian Godawa acquired a copy of the script in October 2012, he posted an evaluation on his website with the title "Darren Aronofsky's Noah: Environmentalist Wacko". Comparing it to what is said in the Bible, he said "If you were expecting a Biblically faithful retelling of the story of the greatest mariner in history and a tale of redemption and obedience to God you’ll be sorely disappointed." He predicted that the film "will be rejected by millions of devoted Bible readers worldwide because once again it subverts their own sacred narrative with a political agenda of pagan earth religion that is offensive to their Faith."

2013/11/18 23:55Profile
wijnand

Re: A Hollywood movie about a worldwide flood???

I have seen some trailers, but it doesn't has anything to do with christianity or the God of the bible as far as I can seen.

Non-christian actors, non-christian story, a lot of holywood 'magic'... I think I need to be crazy to watch it...

2013/11/19 2:58Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy