SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Vision (1973)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Jeremy221

The Vision (1973)

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myvideo/photo.php?lid=2519

2013/11/16 6:07Profile

Re: The Vision (1973)

Thanks for posting this.

2013/11/16 12:42
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

”…The United States is going to experience, in the not-too-distant future, the most tragic earthquake in its history. One day soon this nation will be reeling under the impact of the biggest news story of modern times. It will be coverage of the biggest, most disastrous earthquake in history. This earthquake will cause widespread panic and fear. Without a doubt, it will become one of the most completely reported earthquakes ever. Television networks will suspend all programming and carry all-day coverage. Another earthquake, possible in Japan, may precede the one that I see coming here. There is not the slightest doubt in my mind about this forthcoming massive earthquake on our continent. I believe it will be many times more severe than the San Francisco quake.”

“I am not at all convinced that this earthquake will take place in California. In fact, I believe it is going to take place where it is least expected. This terrible earthquake may happen in an area that’s not known as an earthquake belt. It will be so high on the Richter scale that it will trigger two other major earthquakes. I also believe we are going to see, later, a major earthquake in the Aleutian Islands, which will result in a number of smaller earthquakes and aftershocks all along the west coast of the United States.”

“News about government scandals, news about war and even economic problems will be completely overshadowed by earthquakes. Within minutes after this quake hits, the whole country will know it, and millions will be stunned and shocked.”

2013/11/16 19:18Profile
Jeremy221

Re: hearing God

Last night while listening to another message I was given a few core elements for the End.

1. Don't worry
2. Don't save for retirement
3. Be ready to move at any time

2013/11/16 23:49Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy