SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Christians 'face extinction' amid sectarian terror, minister warns

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Christians 'face extinction' amid sectarian terror, minister warns

Christianity is in danger of becoming extinct in its ancient homelands because of a rising tide of sectarian attacks, a senior minister will warn on Friday.

Violence against Christian worshippers and other religious minorities by fanatics has become a “global crisis” and is the gravest challenge facing the world this century, Baroness Warsi will say.

“A mass exodus is taking place, on a Biblical scale. In some places, there is a real danger that Christianity will become extinct,” she will say at a speech at Georgetown University in Washington. ...

read more: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10450617/Christians-face-extinction-amid-sectarian-terror-minister-warns.html

2013/11/15 13:54Profile

Re: Christians 'face extinction' amid sectarian terror, minister warns

Christianity will become extinct when man is successful at ridding the earth of Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost. And I don't see how man has the power to do that.

2013/11/15 16:01

Re:

jesus said upon this rock I will build my church and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

God will always leave a remnant for himself. Even in North Korea which is considered the worst persecuter of Christians there is a thriving underground church.

So it is pretty extreme to say that Christianity will be extinct.

Bearmaster.

2013/11/15 16:48
ADisciple

Alberta, Canada

Re:

Some kinds of "Christianity" will become extinct, and I believe that's what this is all about. The Day is just going to get too hot for any work of man to be able to abide the fire.

2013/11/15 23:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy