SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello from Minnesota and Question on searching the database

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
lorisolution

Hello from Minnesota and Question on searching the database

Hi everyone. I just came across this site from another as I was looking for some sermons or devotions on worship, prayer and bible study for my website. Is there a way to do keyword searches? I am just getting a website up to provide women with inspiration in their roles as wives, mothers and homemakers and need to find great content. Also, can anyone guide me to the rules on article/sermon reprints. I want to be sure it's done properly. Thanks for any help I receive and looking forward to navigating around the site more.

2005/3/28 23:29Profile
hredii

Fresno CA

Re: Hello from Minnesota and Question on searching the database

Hello lorisolution,

Welcome to Sermon Index, we are glad to have you abord.

Quote:

lorisolution wrote:
can anyone guide me to the rules on article/sermon reprints. I want to be sure it's done properly. Thanks for any help I receive and looking forward to navigating around the site more.

Here is the rules about the sermons that is found [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/]here[/url]
Quote:
There are over 4000 audio/video sermons available for free download from 100's of various older preachers. All sermons are freely offered and this is possible only by the Donations of Gods people. All the sermons can be downloaded and reproduced freely but cannot be resold under any circumstances.

I hope that helps.

I really enjoy the sermons by [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=371]Jenny Daniel[/url]. She is a wonderful woman of God. Her 4 messages are for women, but even I as a man, I can get alot out of her messages. I especialy recomend "To Build or not to Build" by Jenny Daniel.

2005/3/29 1:53Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re: Hello from Minnesota and Question on searching the database

Quote:
Is there a way to do keyword searches?

Yes, from the [u]Main Menu[/u] here on the left click [u]Forum[/u]. This will take you to the different forums available here. Now page right down to the bottom and on the right hand side you will find a search engine. Click on 'Advanced Search'. Now you can search through the forums by key word, contributor or combinations. You may need more than one key word they is a lot of stuff here!

A more simple way for forums, downloads and articles is the Advanced Search at the top of the [u]Home[/u] Page, but this will not allow you to search on contributor.

2005/3/29 4:34Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
A more simple way for forums, downloads and articles is the Advanced Search at the top of the Home Page, but this will not allow you to search on contributor.

Yes to do a search on the audio downloads and text articles you will need to use the search box found near the top of the home page of the website. The search does not work perfectly and you will have to DIG around the site to find what you are looking for at times. But I can guarantee that 'he who seeks shall find' and it will well be worth the seeking. ;-)

Glad to have you on this site, I pray that the Lord blesses your time on it and that you find encouraging materials that you can use for your own personal growth and for the spiritual growth of many others.

I highly recommend you listen to this sermon if you haven't yet: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url]

2005/3/29 20:14Profile
lorisolution

Re:

Thank you for the welcome and all the guidance I was given. I will definately take a look at the
sermons and authors that have been suggested. Thank you.

2005/3/30 17:28Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy