SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : My daughter has demonic spirits in her: She needs casting out of those spirits:

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Lee500

My daughter has demonic spirits in her: She needs casting out of those spirits:

Please help me, my daughter has demonic spirits inside of her. I have been praying and learning how to cast out spirits that's inside of my daughter. My daughter has been rebellious for years now. She has been diagnosed with bipolar and refuses to take her medicine. Tonight she kicked in my bedroom door and she tried to attack me because I was playing prayers on my lap top. She called me ever profound name under the sun. I told her to leave but she's out of her mind. I was going to call the police but didn't want my neighbors to witness what was going on because it was late. I am afraid for her to go into the world because she's been out there before and it only made matter worse. I don't know if she's on drugs but I do know that she smokes weed. I don't have any support from my family. They don't call me or anything. All of this has caused me to have anxiety. I am also in the midst of trying to go back to work. I have to work to pay my bills. When she tried to hit me I was struggling because she had the strength of a wild beast. I am usually able to restrain her but tonight I wasn't. Please keep us in your prayers.

2013/11/7 6:15Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re: My daughter has demonic spirits in her: She needs casting out of those spirits:

Why not seek out a pastor on this?

2013/11/7 8:13Profile
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Re: My daughter has demonic spirits in her: She needs casting out of those spirits:

First off, please add an email to your sermonindex account so we who believe in this can email :) you about this because this will can a stink among those who don't believe in it. And I don't don't have time to spend arguing with those who want to argue about it.

2ndly, allow the Holy Spirit to rise up in you. I'm sure you can do this alone but you need to gather friend's baptized in the Holy Spirit to assist you.

3. Ask the spirit's name and say something along these lines... I am not to talking to "Lisa" (just a name I picked out), I am talking to the spirit that is in Lisa. I command you in the name of Jesus to tell me your name. You may have to do this several times. When it tells you his name, command it in the name of Jesus to leave her, this also may take a little bit.

You may want to ask when it began to reside in her so you know where this came from but no more conversation than that. This is where strife and contention come from because they like to argue to put off casting them out.

4. Do NOT stop at the first spirit that comes out of her. Pay attention to what they say, because they usually travel in gangs and there is always a leader. And many Christians rejoice at one coming out they forget that there could many, many more hovering quietly still inside.

The reason for friends being there who believe and back you up, it this can be exhausting so you will possibly need to take turns. Hopefully, they will come out bing bang botta boom but just in case not, it's always good to go in prepared to stay awhile!

God bless and i will be praying for you and her,
Lisa

2013/11/7 9:12Profile
onemite

Lee-

I just want to say that whatever the problem, God is able and willing to help you and your daughter. Jesus has overcome Satan, and His Spirit in you will protect and keep you in the midst of chaos.
It is always true that our war is not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. It is true when it is obvious, and it is true when it isn't. It is true in times of quiet, and it is true in times of chaos. It's true for every Christian on earth.
It's really easy when things get crazy and heated to begin to focus so much on the fact that it's a spiritual war and on the enemy, that we take our eyes off of our Victor.
I've been there, and my words serve a reminder to myself.
Every single thing that happens in the lives of a Christian is meant to bring him more to the likeness of Christ.
You know that the devil is real and that he wants nothing less than to destroy your family. However, you are a Christian, and God has a plan for your life and for the life of your daughter and out of this terrible time that is meant for evil against you both, God promises to use it for your benefit. I can't say what you need to do or what steps you will need to take to unravel the mess but I can say with certainty that you must keep your heart ever so close to Jesus. Guard your heart, and focus now more on your relationship with Him than on anything else. It's easy to get angry and it's easy to be fearful, but take heart and know that Jesus relinquished his control over people to the Father. He believed that the Father would work everything out concerning the ones that were tormenting him- and He did. Many were converted.
The ties that most bind a person to Satan's influences are in the heart and when the Holy Spirit has loosened every chord, the person will see they are free to come to Christ So as God's soldier, be blameless and let the Holy Spirit work through you as you continue to call on Him in secret for your daughters deliverance.

2013/11/7 14:55Profile
used4him

Re:

First of all, get another spirit filled Christian to come over and help you. Best not to do alone.

I can email more info to you.

2013/11/7 19:31Profile
Lee500

Re:

Hi Used By Him,

Do you have a email address?

2013/11/8 2:13Profile
Lee500

Re:

Thank you all for your prayers. My daughter was a lot calmer today and she was able to sleep, but she still isn't where she should be but today was a significant improvement.

2013/11/8 2:15Profile
used4him

2013/11/8 8:58Profile
used4him

Re:

Hi Lee,

Instead of my email, better yet to access some good websites on deliverance. You can check out Derek Prince, and also Neil Anderson. They have both written books on the subject. Personally, I would not want to command a spirit out of someone who is a nonbeliever in Christ. So if your daughter has not made that confession, then don't bother. If she is a Christian, but has not been water baptised, I would recommend that. Many people get delivered that way. Also, once someone goes through deliverance, they must stay close to the Lord and get filled with the Holy Spirit.

2013/11/8 9:35Profile
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Re:

My personal opinion is that if a person desires to be set free (Christian or not), then cast that demon out or demons most likely!

I also believe that the reason they are running rampant is because of the unbelief of the Christian NOT the person needing to be free. Something has happened to Christians in America - they are powerless and do not know their authority in Christ.

Here is a great book from 1932:

THE AUTHORITY OF THE BELIEVER by John MacMillan
http://www.livinghopetrenton.com/uploads/9/0/3/3/9033045/__the_authority_of_the_believer_john_macmillan.pdf

One reason your daughter is now being good and calm is that those demons know you are at the end of your rope and that if they want to keep living where they are, they need to be on better behavior. You need to read up and be prayed up for the next time they rear their ugly head and watch the power of Jesus work when you take authority over them!!

PS: Email me and I will send you several of Derek Prince's sermons through the email on deliverance and demons.

God bless,
Lisa

2013/11/8 11:12Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy