Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Att. Blaine

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Att. Blaine

Blaine, I tried to find your contact info in your profile but there was nothing there so I am using this medium to ask you to contact me. But maybe there is someone else who can help me.

Tomorrow we are having our cell group meet here and my husband asked me to teach the children. I am preparing for this lesson and at the moment feel that I need to share the story of Peter's deliverance from prison. Now my question is, do you, or anyone else on this forum, know of children that I can 'introduce' to ours that are in need of prayer because of persecution. You can advise me via my email which appears in my profile or you can post here. I will be checking back here for any responses.

Thank-you and God bless.

Sandra

2013/11/5 10:54Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Att. Blaine

Brother Blaine's email is: tpw707@gmail.com which is for his persecution watch prayer call. If saints are interested to know the call info and times just email blaine they meet 3-4 times a week to pray for the persecuted church.

2013/11/5 10:57Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Thanks, Greg. I will email him now.

I did check on the Voice of the Martyrs website hoping I could find something but there was nothing that I felt I could use with the children unless I missed it somehow.

2013/11/5 11:42Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy