SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : apology confession and warning.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
proudpapa

apology confession and warning.

I have come under great conviction in the last couple of days, God is greatly humbling me and showing me my hypocrisy in so many of my post.

I have been very offensive and Maliceful in so many of my post.

With tears, I want to apologize to all whom I have offended, but most of all the Lord.

I would encourage all to see the shame of my example and to be slow to post just from head Knowledge despite how sincere we might be.

Greg and others have wisely created the Guiding Principles for our own protection. I am very apologetic for all areas in which I have disobeyed those Principles

2013/11/5 9:25Profile

Re: apology confession and warning.

It takes much maturity to make such a public confession. It also takes a great desire to be close to the Lord to openly confess before brothers and sisters. God bless you brother, I love you in the Lord...........bro Frank

2013/11/5 9:30
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Most all of us here, that been here for very long has done the same. It's called not enough break time, you might be shocked, at just what a couple days of not posting can do for you, it might even lead to a month of not posting, my couple days did. Forums let us be heard, but sometimes what were saying becomes less important to us, we just want to be heard/noticed, we can't un-ring a bell, but we can learn when not to ring it. :)
God Bless Brother!
Mr. Bill

2013/11/5 9:43Profile

Re:

///Most all of us here, that been here for very long has done the same. It's called not enough break time, you might be shocked, at just what a couple days of not posting can do for you, it might even lead to a month of not posting, my couple days did. Forums let us be heard, but sometimes what were saying becomes less important to us, we just want to be heard/noticed, we can't un-ring a bell, but we can learn when not to ring it. :)
God Bless Brother!
Mr. Bill///

Very well said. Thanks proudpapa for having the courage to apologize. I'm sure we have all been guilty of the same. Certainly, I have been. May God help us all to have more humility toward one another.

2013/11/5 10:07
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Brother,

All of the brothers who are seeking more maturity of Christ have been exactly where you are. Praise God for the brokenness and maturity He is building in you. You are an example to many.

2013/11/5 10:23Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy