Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer needed for interview

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Lee500

Prayer needed for interview

Can you pray that God will have favor on me today on my interview? I applied for this position a few weeks ago, and the lady that does the pre-screening seemed really nice but she told me that I didn't have enough experience but I do have experience, plus I've got four college degrees. I called the administrator of the company last Friday and she set up an appointment with me and he told me that he does the hiring, so I am praying that he'll hire me. I also live right across the street from the company which is perfect.
Thank you all for your prayers.

2013/11/4 14:06Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Prayer needed for interview

Prayed for you brother.

2013/11/4 15:17Profile
Lee500

Re:

I just got back from the interview. I did pretty well. I nailed all of the questions he asked me and was very familiar with the job description. He said that he would let me know by the end of this week or next week for sure. I am going to continue to pray that I will get this job. I need this job. I am going to claim it. I want to work badly and this would be the perfect job because it is right across the street and later on I can transfer to a different facility. That is my goal, so that I can re-locate. Please continue to pray that I will get this position. Thank you for your prayers.

2013/11/4 18:36Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy