SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Christian eBook - Principles For The Gathering Of Believers

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Christian eBook - Principles For The Gathering Of Believers

Get the free volume here in many formats: http://gospelfellowships.net/principles-book/

Commendations for this free resource for the body of Christ:

"The Underground Church is a vague concept to American believers--typically the fodder for Christian movies meant to entertain. But storm clouds are gathering and the religious freedom the Church has enjoyed in the West has been squandered and is now slipping through our fingers--one infringement at a time. For once, the Christian body has received the solution before the problem has arisen and overcome it. This book offers exactly what its title promises: "Principles for the Gathering of Believers Under the Headship of Jesus Christ." It is a charter for house churches forced to find their way during a time of hot persecution. This comprehensive volume covers all the essentials to maintaining spiritual vitality in the face of tyranny. The time will come, perhaps sooner than we realize, that we will be glad we have a copy of this book to turn to."
- Steve Gallagher, Founder of Pure Life Ministries and Eternal Weight of Glory

As the moral and cultural war rages between our shores, the church will continue to be marginalized and persecuted until silenced. The need to be awakened from our spiritual slumber has never been greater. “Where the battle rages, there the loyalty of the soldier is tested” (Martin Luther). The church of the future, may indeed become the church of the past—gospel fellowships.
Shane Idleman; Lead pastor of Westside Christian Fellowship, Ca. WCFAV.org

"Principles for the Gathering of Believers is a compilation of pristine principles that are derived from the Scriptures as well as the experience of underground movements of believers in other lands. It suggests ways in which the Church needs to function to enable the full expression of Christ the Head through His diverse and interdependent Body. By observing these important principles in our worship and other gatherings, we can see a return to genuine, New Testament Christianity that is more relational than religious and will be used of the Lord to bring His transformation to the communities and nations in which we live."
- John Robb, Chairman, International Prayer Council

"Thank you for responding to the Lord and providing this wonderful book to the Body of Christ during this critical hour when so many in the Church are lacking in our understanding of the nature and character of God. We need to grow in Christ's likeness by "eating the meat" of His Word rather than pursuing lives diluted by the secular culture. Then, we will be transformed by the Holy Spirit to pursue Kingdom transformation of the world around us."
- Dai Sup Han, Facilitator, Prayer Surge NOW!

"The early Christians lived by the pure Word of God and they were endued with the Spirit of God and they "turned the world upside down. Theirs was a pure distillation of the Gospel both in deed and proclamation. If you want a sense of what "true Christianity" is, then I heartily recommend the reading of the volume, "Principles for the Gathering of Believers Under the Headship of Jesus Christ."
- E. A. Johnston, Evangelist and Author

"The church of Jesus Christ has been in dire need of a book like this for a very long time. I find the principles within to be true and pure guidelines in beckoning believers back to the apostolic pattern of New Testament gatherings. So wholesomely scriptural are they that I can hardly imagine the joy that would come from fellowshipping amongst believers who actually sought to abide by these principles faithfully. As it stands, they are to be endorsed unreservedly, as they are all Biblically-sound and absolutely Christ-centric. In truth, my heart yearns to be a part of such God-designed fellowship as promoted by this book while still on earth."
- Paul West, Moderator on SermonIndex.net

"As the Lord's people, we need to know what He is speaking to His church TODAY. We need to know what He desires from us and for us NOW. I was convinced that this was a very special book even before I had gotten through the preface and the introduction, and as I continued reading that feeling was confirmed. This book is not for those who are content with modern-day Christianity, but will be devoured by those who recognize that the Lord's church needs to repent of many things and needs to subject itself to the Headship of Christ; that it needs to begin to fulfill its vocation of being a holy people who demonstrate to the world who Jesus truly is by the way that we live our lives and by the way we love one another. The authors believe that the day will soon come when we will see world-wide persecution of the church and many of the principles set forth by them are to help prepare the church not only to endure this coming persecution but to thrive in the midst of it. If you love Jesus and desire to see Him have the church He deserves, I highly recommend reading this book!"
- David A Griffith, A House Church Member.

2013/10/31 16:56Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy