SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Rare footage of secret churches in China

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
UntoBabes

Oregon

Rare footage of secret churches in China

Wow,

http://youtu.be/rxX2_D11qBw

2013/10/31 16:22Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Rare footage of secret churches in China

Bro Denny: How do the Acts of the Apostles compare to the Chinese church? What does the Chinese church believe about the Book of Acts?

Bro Paul: They would say, "We are there. It is our normal Christian life." They believe that Acts is a demonstration of the normal Christian life. It is a testimony of the resurrected Christ, and He is still the same today. They do not believe that miracles have passed away.

Bro Ren: We have to understand that the Gospel that is preached in China, is a little bit different. The emphasis is not only intellectual and mental messages- It is fifty percent preaching, fifty percent showing the power of the Gospel. There is always an
expectation and readiness for miracles. It is normal that anytime when the message of the Gospel is pronounced, threr is going to be a demonstration of the power of God in that situation. People can see clearly that Jesus is the Son of God, and that He is the Savior of the world. The church of China is not praying for miracles but they are living in miracles. It is like Paul said: it is the normal Christian life.

Think about the challenge of the countries west of China, like the many Muslim Muslim countries. The only thing that can really bring an opening to these people is a demonstration of God's compassion. You have to show them that you nave something more than all these gods they are bowing to. You have to prove your case, instantly and on the spot, that this is true- that Jesus is alive and that He is the Savior of the world, and that He has all authority.

The Chinese house churches are living in the time of the book of Acts. The Holy Spirit is working in their lives. They are just trying to follow the wind of the Holy Spirit. It is something we miss. We always want to settle, and we hope that the Holy Spirit will settle with us and just be with us as we create these centers and places where we hope the Spirit will be moving in a mighty way. We have to understand that God's Holy Spirit is moving all the time. We have to be very flexible. We should with the maximum effort join the Holy Spirit where He is working, not trying to work ourselves. It is always better to partner with Him, to find out where He is active today, where the battle is going on, and join Him there. Then we will be blessed with souls, and also the blessing will be reversed upon us.

2013/10/31 16:40Profile

that is beautiful

2013/10/31 18:13

Great video and encouraging. Their testimony has brought me to my knees to work out my salvation with fear and trembling, because it is God that worketh in me. Tears upon tears. Thanks for sharing. My wife was very encouraged too. :)

2013/10/31 18:17
UntoBabes

Oregon

Re:

Praise the Lord. He is the same indeed.
God bless.

2013/10/31 18:30Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy