SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Gospel for Asia

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
earnestlycontend

Flinstone, GA

Gospel for Asia

Has anyone ever heard of Gospel for Asia Missions. The website is [url=www.gfa.org]Gospel for Asia[/url]? They offer a free book that outlines the philosophy of the agency. It is well worth the read.

I think this group is doing one of the best jobs of evangelizing in the world, if not the very best.

2005/3/27 15:42Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Gospel for Asia

Quote:
I think this group is doing one of the best jobs of evangelizing in the world, if not the very best.

I definetly agree brother! I have been blessed by this ministry and have been able to help promote it from this site as the Lord leads. Here is an about us blurb from their site to help viewers learn more about this good Christian organization:

---

My Dear Friend,
In our busy lives, it is easy to be so preoccupied with our own dreams and pursuits that we lose our eternal perspective. Both the joys of heaven and the crying needs of a lost world can seem unreal and far away.

But the harsh reality is that 2.7 billion people of our generation are still unreached with the Gospel. What answers are we prepared to give to the living God when He asks about the blood of these multitudes on our hands?

Today, we have the great privilege of helping them come to know Jesus. If we will commit to live for what is eternal, this generation can be reached with the Gospel.

I pray that Gospel for Asia will become like a bridge, giving you the opportunity to walk away from your own preoccupations to the harvest fields of Asia--and see the perishing multitudes through the eyes of Jesus.

May you allow God to use your life to change the destiny of millions through your prayers and partnership with our native brothers and sisters.

A hundred years from now, you will be glad you did!

Yours for the lost multitudes of Asia,
Dr. K.P. Yohannan

http://www.gfa.org/gfa/aboutgfa

2005/3/27 16:00Profile
earnestlycontend

Flinstone, GA

Re:

Hey Greg,
good to see you back online again. Is it just me or do you post less than you used to?

Did you order the book?

Has anyone else obtained a copy of the free book?

2005/3/27 21:48Profile

Yep, I heard of them. I bought their DVD online, and it was very inspirational. It'll make you think, how those native ministers work with so little and gain so much.

They sent me their book but I have never read it.

Karl

2005/3/27 23:05
geddingsm

south carolina

I have sponsored native missionaires for sometime now. I don't know of a wiser use of Gods money for missions.
I would urge all to read their free book, it is life changing!!!!!
There is also another book they have that is real cheap and sometimes offered for free it is called Road to Reality.

In Christ,
geddingsm

2005/3/28 0:22Profile
bjladd

Re:

I love K.P. Yohannan. He stretches me so much to broaden my view of what God is doing around the world, and the huge impact I can have to support native missionaries. In his sermons and messages is a life absolutely committed to seeing souls all over the world come to know Jesus as their Lord and savior. I can't wait to meet him in heaven and to thank him for being faithful to his calling.

Not to be too controversial, but I absolutely believe God lavishes abundant blessings on His people to include financial blessings, and yet so tempered with this predominantly American gospel is Yohannan's challenge for us (to whome God has truly blessed with real life-changing prosperity) to give everything for the gospel's sake, and to support what God is doing all over the world. I received his free book at a booth at a Promise Keepers crusade a few years back and it remains one of my favorite reads. God bless K.P. Yohannan, Gospel for Asia, and the countless other ministers and missionaries all over the world who are giving their lives for this Gospel.

Phil 1:21,
Jordan

2005/3/28 16:59Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
good to see you back online again. Is it just me or do you post less than you used to?]

Yes I am fulltime at Calvary Chapel Bible School and its hard to find the time to go on the internet. Actually at this time I am at an library in the neiberhood because the entire internet service is not working on campus (please pray about this situtation).

I have talked with a few people from the GFA organisation and hope to get ALOT more sermons up by brother K.P Yohannen. Great to see the interest in his ministry on this site. :-)

2005/3/28 17:26Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy