Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
  Prayer request - urgent

Saints, this prayer request came in via email this morning:

----

I am an international student doing MS in Chicago IL. sermonindex has been best pal and fellowship on youtube and also played an important role in my spiritual journey.

With that gratitude and your faith in the Living One I have a prayer request for you. Its about my dad. his name is Babu. He is in ICU right now and cudnt breath on his own. He is on ventilators. He is in New Jersey.

He came to US 10yrs ago on visiting visa and over stayed. He's been supporting my family and he is 64 yrs. He is a chronic diabetic patient.

Few weeks ago he had underwent leg amputation. While he was about discharge he got massive heart attack and that led to issues with his kidneys , blood pressure and lungs. But dad by dady God has been faithful towards him. His kidneys became stable and also blood pressure and sugar levels.

Right now he's been on ventilator for two weeks and doctors said that he has to go tracheotomy on Wednesday.

My prayer request is for a miracle that he could breath on his own and get strength to go back to India to spent time with my mom and his desire is to serve the Lord.

I'm requesting a prayer on my dad's behalf.

2013/10/27 11:17Profile
romanchog

Re: Prayer request - urgent

Praying!

2013/10/27 11:41Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Praise Report:

----

Thank you sermonindex for lifting up my father in your prayers. He is out of ventilators and improving.

2013/10/30 11:51Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy