SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow :  Please pray for the persecuted: Conference Call: Nov. 3, 2013

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
  Please pray for the persecuted: Conference Call: Nov. 3, 2013

Call 559-726 1300 code 340296# between 8-8 EDT, Nov. 3,13

Please go to the pictures! Matthew 24:44 “Therefore, you also be ready”. We must be ready for the Lord returning and we must also be ready for persecution. There is persecution now in 61 countries of the World:

Matthew 24:9-13 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.
Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

2 Timothy 3:12 Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.

Revelation 2:10 Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. ----

--Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

1 Peter 3:17 For it is better, if it is the will of God, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.

2 Corinthians 2:15 For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing.

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit,

1 Peter 4:12 Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you;

1 Peter 4:19 Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of God commit their souls to Him in doing good, as to a faithful Creator.

1 Peter 4:13 but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ’s sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.

1 Peter 4:1 Therefore, since Christ suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same mind, for he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin,

1 Peter 4:16 Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in this matter.

1 Peter 1:9 receiving the end of your faith—the salvation of your souls.

1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.

1 John 2:17 And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.

1 Peter 1:6 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials,

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God,-------

Revelation 6:10-11 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.

Revelation 7:14 ---- So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Revelation 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” Is this the Bride of Christ the Church? Is it an American or Canadian Bride who is making her own white Bridal dress, without self denial and without the cross?

Ephesians 5:27 "that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish." Is this the bride of Christ that has taken up her cross and followed Jesus, and washes her Bridal dress in the Blood of the Lamb, in self denial and her cross?

Revelation 2:10 "Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life."

The reward for eternity.

The crown of life an eternal reward.
Matthew 5:12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven,-----

Daniel 12:3 Those who are wise shall shine Like the brightness of the firmament, And those who turn many to righteousness, Like the stars forever and ever.

Shine as bright as the firmament forever.

Shine like the Stars forever and ever.

In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. Please note the new roots in this picture. The Martyrs blood drenches the ground for new growth. The word martyr means witness.
The Lord is using us for a witness for new disciples. He also gives us great rewards for eternity, Praise God.

Pastor Richard Wurmbrand had 18 pieces of flesh cut out of him in Romania. He was tortured for Christ.

Here is Pastor Wurmbrand with his wife Sabina. There is a wonderful example of God's grace, permitting martyrdom in Romania. The country with nearly 21 Million inhabitants is now free from communism with 99.5% Christians. 87 % are orthodox Christians. The blood of the Martyrs drenched the ground and brought forth new believers.

These are Christians in Iran. Many have been martyred before them. In the 1970's it was said that Christianity was dead in Iran. The blood of Martyrs drenches the ground. Today there are approximately 1 Million Christians in the Iran Underground Churches. Praise God.

Colossians 4:18 Paul: Remember my chains. Grace be with you. Amen.
1 Corinthians 12:26 And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; -----
Please pray for us the persecuted say and we pray for you:
1.) Pray that we count our persecution and suffering as joy and honor.
2.) Pray that we will accept ridicule, scorn and disadvantages with joy in Jesus’ Name.
3.) Pray that we will wipe others’ tears away and comfort the suffering.
4.) Pray that we will be ready to risk our lives because of our love for our neighbors, so that they find Christ.
5.) Pray that we will live our lives according to the standards set in God’s Word.
6.) Pray that we will have boldness to share the Gospel.
7.) Pray that we might not deny Christ under torture.
8.) Pray that we will love our enemies and that they might find Christ.
9.) Pray that we will be faithful to the end.
10.) Pray for our families.

Thomas Hauker, England,1555 was to be burned. His friend said to him:“I have to know. His friend lowered his voice so as not to be heard by the guard. I have to ask you this favor. I need to know if what the others say about the grace of God is true. Tomorrow, when they burn you at the stake, if the pain is tolerable and your mind is still at peace, lift your hands above your head. Do it right before you die. Thomas, I have to know. Thomas Hauker whispered to his friend, “I will.” The next morning, Hauker was bound to the stake and the fire was lit. The fire burned a long time, but Hauker remained motionless. His skin was burnt to a crisp and his fingers were gone. Everyone watching supposed he was dead. Suddenly, miraculously, Hauker lifted his hands, still on fire, over his head. He lifted them up to the Living God, and then, with great rejoicing, clapped them together three times. The people there then broke into shouts of praise and applause. Hauker’s friend had his answer."

Persecution has started in America and Canada. Generally only those that witness are persecuted. Please be obedient now while the night has not come yet in North America. The light has dimmed. It is "dusk". The night is coming. Will you give someone else that incredible wonderful new life in Christ?
I thought I must share the plight of my Sisters and Brothers across the world. Yes, we love our enemies, we bless them, we pray for them and we do good to them. You can also pray 4 nights a week with Brother Blaine Scogin of Persecution Watch. Here is his information for North America: Tuesday , Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday nights:
Call times.......9pm Eastern; 8pm Central; 7pm Mountain; 6pm Pacific. Call number and access code are.......559.726.1300; Code 340296#

With Love and Blessings,
your Brother Edgar

2013/10/25 19:54Profile

Re: Please pray for the persecuted: Conference Call: Nov. 3, 2013

Putting tbis on board. Grass roots IDOP call this Sunday. Call info below.

Blaine

2013/10/31 21:57

Re:

It is said since the time of Christ over 43 million Christians have been nartyred. About half that number 22 million in the last century. Hakf of them being children.

Every five minutes a believer is martyred in some part of the world. Thus spilling their blood for Christ.

This coming Sunday 11/3 will be the International Day of Prayer for the perrsecuted church. Many venues of prayer will be going up for those persecuted believers around the world.

There will be a 12 hr. prayer call for those who are so led to come and pray for the persecuted.

Call details are as follows................

Time of call.......
8am to 8pm Eastern
7am to 7pm Central
6am to 6pm Mountain
5am to 5pm Pacific

Call number and access
559.726.1300. 340296#

Call is open to all who have a love for Jesus and the persecuted church.

Bkaine Scogin
Persecution Watch

2013/11/1 14:48

Re:

Bringing this back up again. IDOP call tomorrow. All are invited. Call info below.

Blaine

2013/11/2 20:48

Re:

12 hour con call will start in an hour to pray for the persecuted nations around the world. Call is open to all.

Call number is 559.726.1300. Access code is 340296#.

Blaine

2013/11/3 6:51

Re:

IDOP call is now going on. All invited. Call number and access are below.

Blaine

2013/11/3 8:30

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy