SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND, WORLD!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
eagleswings

Connecticut, USA

HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND, WORLD!

From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lord's name is to be praised. Psalm 113:3

That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else. Isaiah 45:6

For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts. Malachi 1:11

Then gathered the chief priests and the Pharisees a council, and said, What do we? for this man doeth many miracles. If we let him thus alone, all men will believe on him: and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation. And one of them, named Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all, Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not. And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation; And not for that nation only, but THAT ALSO HE SHOULD GATHER TOGETHER IN ONE THE CHILDREN OF GOD THAT WERE SCATTERED ABROAD. Then from that day forth they took counsel together for to put him to death.

And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength. And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, THAT THOU MAYEST BE MY SALVATION UNTO THE END OF THE EARTH.

Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; IN WHOM ALL THE BUILDING FITLY FRAMED TOGETHER GROWETH INTO AN HOLY TEMPLE IN THE LORD: IN WHOM YE ALSO ARE BUILDED TOGETHER FOR AN HABITATION OF GOD THROUGH THE SPIRIT.

John 11:47-53
Isaiah 49:5
Ephesians 2:11-22

2005/3/26 9:58Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND, WORLD!

Quote:
From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lord's name is to be praised. Psalm 113:3

Thank you for sharing this brother Ron.

2005/3/26 17:51Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND, WORLD!

Quote:
THAT ALSO HE SHOULD GATHER TOGETHER IN ONE THE CHILDREN OF GOD THAT WERE SCATTERED ABROAD.

Jesus Christ, the firstborn of many sons and daughters so that the Father may have a vast family.

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. (Romans 8:29)

Quote:
THAT THOU MAYEST BE MY SALVATION UNTO THE END OF THE EARTH.

Jesus Christ, the head of the body so that His glory may be manifested to the whole universe.

And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
(Colossians 1:18)

Quote:
IN WHOM ALL THE BUILDING FITLY FRAMED TOGETHER GROWETH INTO AN HOLY TEMPLE IN THE LORD: IN WHOM YE ALSO ARE BUILDED TOGETHER FOR AN HABITATION OF GOD THROUGH THE SPIRIT

Jesus Christ, the chief cornerstone so that the Spirit may have a Temple of living stones to inhabit for all eternity.

Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.(1 Peter 2:6)

Jesus Christ, Alpha and Omega, beginning and end, all in all, forever and ever, amen!

2005/3/26 18:55Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy