SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Nine North Korean Children Defectors Sent Back

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
tbsounde2

Los Angeles, CA

Nine North Korean Children Defectors Sent Back

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share an article/video I saw regarding 9 North Korean children defectors who were recently repatriated by the Laos government. It is truly a heart-wrentching story that helps to shed further light on the gravity of the issues surrounding North Korea, particularly from the perspective of the refugees. Please read/watch the article/video below and keep the children and the nation of North Korea in your prayers. Lord, You promised to work all things for the good of those who love You and are called according to Your purpose, and although I can't fully understand the wisdom of Your ways, I trust that You are faithful, faithful enough to even be moved by our prayers. Please Lord, have mercy on the 9 children and be near to them in this time and be their comfort and strength. May their faith in You be deepened through all this and would You use them to be a blessing and witness for Your glory. Please comfort the missionaries who are dealing with the loss of the precious children that were in their care and help them not to waver in their faith and knowledge of Your goodness. Please cause the surrounding nations like China and Laos to protect and honor the rights and well-being of the North Korean refugees that pass through their borders. Please strengthen the work of Your missionaries that minister to the refugees; use them mightily to lead many to the saving knowledge of Christ Jesus our Lord. Lord, open the doors of North Korea, that the healing tide of Your glorious gospel may flood the land as it did a 100 years ago. Do it again Lord, for Your great and glorious Name!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/30/world/asia/north-korea-laos-defectors-hancocks/index.html?iid=article_sidebar

2013/10/10 23:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy