Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : News from the front lines

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
docs

News from the front lines

After hearing him speak once I've been on a missionary's email list who ministers in the Middle East. He's had his life threatend for sharing the Gospel so he's walking the walk as they say. At times he sends out dramatic and encouraging accounts of what is going on with him. Maybe his latest message will be an encouragement.

(BEGIN)
Saeed ( Smiley ), a convert from Islam who attended my Church in Ramallah during the late 1990's, has been visiting Florida for the past few Months. Saeed and I were invited to pray and share during a missions meeting at the
Brooklyn Tabernacle Church. It was amazing and so refreshing to watch and listen to Saeed as he boldly shared his testimony. There was a great deal of
encouragement as the stories of imprisonment and torture were told. The game changer was the climate of Mercy which was provided by the Lord when He released Saeed from prison and taught him that real freedom was found only in a personal relationship with Jesus. Yes, Saeed was in prison like so many others who have experienced persecution at the hands of those who are opposed to the preaching of the Gospel, but today many still suffer in Muslim Nations, and they need our prayers.

I would like to extend my gratitude to Pastor Park and Pastor Cymbala who allowed me to pray during the prayer for the Nations on Sunday afternoon. There is nothing more powerful than the family of God when we gather by the thousands to cry out to the Lord all at the same time. I was privileged to first pray in Arabic for the Middle East, and then to pray in English. We were all moved by
the presence of the Holy Spirit who was there in all of His Glory.

I would like to request your prayers for the other ( MBB's) who have given their hearts to the Lord in the States and abroad. God has given some of these converts a vision to reach out to other Muslims within their communities.
(END)

P.S. - He said,

"There is nothing more powerful than the family of God when we gather by the thousands to cry out to the Lord all at the same time."

That rings loud and true within me.

2013/9/25 7:36Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy