SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer for my bondage to sins and demonic attacks

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

prayer for my bondage to sins and demonic attacks

I was doing better the past month and a half to a point, i had more hope, but over the weekend things got really bad again for me. I have been overcome with fear of the Lord leaving me forever and evil thoughts towards others that breaks my heart that i would think like that towards anyone. Also i am in bondage severely to certain sins that seem to be getting worse. Even the more i seek the more they seem to get worse and the more i seem to fall away. Im in bondage to bitterness and anger and hatred, lust and selfishness and perfectionism or legalism. I have tried just resting in Christ, but everytime i start doing that i begin to doubt and struggle with my faith. I dont know whats wrong with me, but i need deliverance.

2013/9/10 11:23Profile
RogerB

Bruceton TN

Re: prayer for my bondage to sins and demonic attacks

We are attacked on every side by demonic forces that run these thoughts through our head. Thoughts of lust, adultery and on it goes.

As it says in Ephesians we do need the full armor of God. We need truth. Truth will be your anchor as the days get hard. Take time to Read some of the Psalms.

What we have never been taught is how to fight the enemy. To crush his fiery darts. If you will see in the equipment you are to put on there is a sword. That's what we need to know how to wield.

Let's look at David. He didn't go down to face Goliath thinking in his head that "I'm a pretty good sling man'. No, he quoted scripture back to the enemy. That's when the power of God comes in. We quote what we believe.

Look at Jesus, he canted back the word all the time to others. He used the word to make Satan back away. To the sinner, the word of God hurts.

One of my favorite verses I think of when I'm down is in Isaiah near the end. "Why fear man, He's going to die"

David Wilkerson says we all go through dry spells. True. You are going through something similar but don't neglect prayer and study. Sit and talk with God, one on one. Do this very often. Often something will roll through your head. Jesus told the disciples he had many things to say to them but they couldn't receive it. It's when I talk with God we reason together. The written word is what it is. But there is much more. There is reasoning to be had.

I will pray for you tonight. Don't think God has left you; on the contrary he has your name written in his hands.

Now if you are involved in something wrong, he has ways of making your life problematic to get you to confess. We see Heaven as clear and transparent and so should we all strive for that in our lives too. You will win! You made the choice. Stay on the road. We are all on the same boat. Don't worry about family if tribulation comes. Place them in his care. Truth is to recognize that only He can take care of you. Rest on that.

Take care

2013/9/10 22:07Profile
RogerB

Bruceton TN

I might add to what I wrote before.

I too have been where you are and so has every one else. Welcome to the insane asylum called earth

Often we have friends that are in to all sorts of things. Sometimes it's even our mate.

Learn from the lesson of Sodom and Gomorrah. The angels or messengers who came are like believers are. We're filled with righteousness that Jesus has placed there. We too can walk around among evil places and still have our values inside, even though evil is outside. It first appears as though the messengers were going to walk around outside but Lot pulled them inside.

Look at Christ. Filled with the Holy Spirit the righteousness of God and he too came to this insane asylum on earth. But this was where he came to work, and so do we. We work in the insane asylum just as he did. We must overlook others, "for they know not what they do".

Bitterness, and revenge are hard to overcome but Jesus will help you. The Father knows they can't be rooted out right away. First we must see which areas we can change and work there. As to bitterness, that takes more time. We all want to get even, settle old scores. Look at Jesus on the cross. He's telling Satan; Satan, you always wanted to kill me, so take your best shot". That's bitterness and revenge. Starts with a dirty note, moves to a rock, then a gun, then a bomb, and then death. That is one dangerous treadmill.

Meditate on not getting even. There comes a time when you have to let it go. As a child of God expect to be abused, cheated. Comes with the territory.

The reality.... They need Christ too. Jesus said "Father forgive them for they know not what they do". Those people killing him didn't have a clue why he was here. Satan did and he was behind it all. He's the root of bitterness and anger for he sees you going to your heavenly reward in the kingdom. He on the other hand can not go back. He was once there. Oh he loved the music and walking in the coals. He was great at Music. All of that is gone, no way back. Now you see why he wants you to be angry, to be bitter. He wants to destroy you. Put that in your head. Lay around and be bitter and angry and you will be caught up in his web of deception.

Feeling sorry for self is not good.

I have prayed for you

2013/9/10 22:39Profile
RogerB

Bruceton TN

I might add to what I wrote before.

I too have been where you are and so has every one else. Welcome to the insane asylum called earth

Often we have friends that are in to all sorts of things. Sometimes it's even our mate.

Learn from the lesson of Sodom and Gomorrah. The angels or messengers who came are like believers are. We're filled with righteousness that Jesus has placed there. We too can walk around among evil places and still have our values inside, even though evil is outside. It first appears as though the messengers were going to walk around outside but Lot pulled them inside.

Look at Christ. Filled with the Holy Spirit the righteousness of God and he too came to this insane asylum on earth. But this was where he came to work, and so do we. We work in the insane asylum just as he did. We must overlook others, "for they know not what they do".

Bitterness, and revenge are hard to overcome but Jesus will help you. The Father knows they can't be rooted out right away. First we must see which areas we can change and work there. As to bitterness, that takes more time. We all want to get even, settle old scores. Look at Jesus on the cross. He's telling Satan; Satan, you always wanted to kill me, so take your best shot". That's bitterness and revenge. Starts with a dirty note, moves to a rock, then a gun, then a bomb, and then death. That is one dangerous treadmill.

Meditate on not getting even. There comes a time when you have to let it go. As a child of God expect to be abused, cheated. Comes with the territory.

The reality.... They need Christ too. Jesus said "Father forgive them for they know not what they do". Those people killing him didn't have a clue why he was here. Satan did and he was behind it all. He's the root of bitterness and anger for he sees you going to your heavenly reward in the kingdom. He on the other hand can not go back. He was once there. Oh he loved the music and walking in the coals. He was great at Music. All of that is gone, no way back. Now you see why he wants you to be angry, to be bitter. He wants to destroy you. Put that in your head. Lay around and be bitter and angry and you will be caught up in his web of deception.

Feeling sorry for self is not good.

I have prayed for you

2013/9/10 22:42Profile
RogerB

Bruceton TN

We are attacked on every side by demonic forces that run these thoughts through our head. Thoughts of lust, adultery and on it goes.

As it says in Ephesians we do need the full armor of God. We need truth. Truth will be your anchor as the days get hard. Take time to Read some of the Psalms.

What we have never been taught is how to fight the enemy. To crush his fiery darts. If you will see in the equipment you are to put on there is a sword. That's what we need to know how to wield.

Let's look at David. He didn't go down to face Goliath thinking in his head that "I'm a pretty good sling man'. No, he quoted scripture back to the enemy. That's when the power of God comes in. We quote what we believe.

Look at Jesus, he canted back the word all the time to others. He used the word to make Satan back away. To the sinner, the word of God hurts.

One of my favorite verses I think of when I'm down is in Isaiah near the end. "Why fear man, He's going to die"

David Wilkerson says we all go through dry spells. True. You are going through something similar but don't neglect prayer and study. Sit and talk with God, one on one. Do this very often. Often something will roll through your head. Jesus told the disciples he had many things to say to them but they couldn't receive it. It's when I talk with God we reason together. The written word is what it is. But there is much more. There is reasoning to be had.

I will pray for you tonight. Don't think God has left you; on the contrary he has your name written in his hands.

Now if you are involved in something wrong, he has ways of making your life problematic to get you to confess. We see Heaven as clear and transparent and so should we all strive for that in our lives too. You will win! You made the choice. Stay on the road. We are all on the same boat. Don't worry about family if tribulation comes. Place them in his care. Truth is to recognize that only He can take care of you. Rest on that.

Take care

2013/9/10 22:42Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

hey guys the last 3 weeks i have had times where i have been attacked by demonic spirits affecting my mind again. I will be fine and out of no where i will begin to severely get attacked in my mind. I am need in your prayers for protection.

2014/1/17 20:04Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

for strength and faith too, i am weak in those areas, with my weak faith the devil is really able to get at me worse.

2014/1/17 20:06Profile
RogerB

Bruceton TN

Re:

Sounds like you really need to spend more time on your knees. That's always first
If you are watching a lot of TV you need to unplug it. Stop letting these forces of darkness talk to your head through the molded monster. If you are into radio music, it's time to let it go. Let the drink go. Put down the ungodly magazine. Burn the black book. Delete the dirty PC game.
Now you can began to sing and praise God and all these demons will begin to flee your home. Our surroundings drag us down. If you could see them, you would see that demons are everywhere, giving suggestion to you of sex, lust, drunkenness, adultery, theft and on. Start by shutting off their voices. You need a clear mind. If I hear sorry music while shopping that thing can creep into my head and next thing I know I may even begin to sing the sinful words.

As David Wilkerson said, Cut it all off. It starts with the off switch.

You mentioned the perfection through legalism. It can't be done. Paul wrote that if righteousness could have come by the law it would have. There is no salvation in Christ by legalism. Death always awaits because if you sin in one you sin in all. I struggled with legalism a long time too. The question comes often about legalism. I asked the Father and told him I only want truth and nothing else. I went to study Ephesians, and this voice said Galatians and i turned and my eyes landed on Gal 3. The question is asked: How did you receive the Spirit? By the law or through the hearing of Faith? Are you made perfect through the Law? And in verse 5, He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles, does he do it by Law or by the hearing of Faith. At the end of verse 8 I made a note: Why then do you go back to the Law? You can't put new wine in an old package. Run from all those legalism teachers. Don't be brought under their bondage and be a slave to them. Burn their literature. Be free.

Sorry it posted twice I don't know that happened. I am thinking of you and not belittling you. I was once was a legalist. Always ask the Father for the answer,

2014/1/17 22:01Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy