SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : God does not show favouritism, Choose this day

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

God does not show favouritism, Choose this day

God does not show favouritism……... those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and
FOLLOW evil there will be wrath and anger. There will be trouble and distress for EVERY HUMAN BEING who does evil. But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day…….. whom you will serve I tell you, NOW is the time of God's favour, NOW is the day of Salvation. How shall we escape if we ignore such a great salvation. My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they FOLLOW me. If you love me you will Obey what I command. Don't be fooled when a righteous man turns from his righteousness and does evil, and I put a stumbling block before him, he will die for his sin. The righteous things he did will not be remembered.
Don't be deceived. When a righteous person who turns from God, begins to live wickedly, and refuses to repent will experience God's judgment and die. Note the words of the apostle Paul If you I've according to the sinful nature, you will die ……Spiritually and eternally. Roman 2: 8-11
Josh 24:15 Eze 3:20 John 14:15 2 Cor 6:2 Heb 2:3 John 10:27 Romans 8:13

2013/8/24 8:04

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy