SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : I 'heard' the wail and weeping of hundreds of souls in deep travail

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 I 'heard' the wail and weeping of hundreds of souls in deep travail

As I was falling asleep one night, I 'heard' the wail and weeping of hundreds of souls in deep travail. I asked God. "Who are these who weep so?" And God answered. "These are the cries of the persecuted church, who intercede for those Christians who live in freedom of faith and take it for granted." My heart broke.

Katherine Walden

May we see such a vision also and our hearts break. To learn more of the persecuted church and the suffering of our brothers and sisters you can read this free ebook: http://gospelfellowships.net/principles-book/

2013/8/22 13:59Profile

Re: I 'heard' the wail and weeping of hundreds of souls in deep travail

I am so struck by the sobriety of the quote by Katherin Walden. I know those in N. Korea pray for the American church. These are brothers and sisters who are in extreme persecution.

Dear God may we not take this lightly. Saints please come and intercede for the persecuted tonight. Greg has posted call info.

Blaine Scogin

2013/8/22 15:41
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Amen dear brother, may we share the wounded heart of our Lord who weeps over the lost world.

2013/9/3 12:50Profile

Re:

Saints tbis us not a duck calling contest. This is not reality TV. This is the persecuted pfaying for us to awaken from our shallow Christianity.

Bearmaster.

2013/9/3 18:52
Sidewalk

San Diego

Re: Continuing the battle

This blatant human insult to the face of God called Kim Jong Un is in my daily prayers with many of you, hopefully more and more each day. His criminal leadership style is killing a nation, and it needs to be slammed before the Lord every minute of every day!

I am convinced that it was the fervent prayer of the persecuted early Christians that threw Saul of Tarsus to the ground somewhere between Jerusalem and Damascus that long ago day. God knows how to do this stuff, all He needs is the prayer from us.

My prayer is that Kim Jong Un will be thrown down, and may the mercy of God give him an opportunity to repent. But may he never rise to resume his war on the people of God.

Am I out of order?

2013/9/3 20:42Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

As I was falling asleep one night, I 'heard' the wail and weeping of hundreds of souls in deep travail. I asked God. "Who are these who weep so?" And God answered. "These are the cries of the persecuted church, who intercede for those Christians who live in freedom of faith and take it for granted." My heart broke.

Katherine Walden

2014/1/15 22:49Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Doing some research in to the family history of Kim Jong reveals some sobering realities. Consider this:

"Kim claims he was raised in a Presbyterian family, that his maternal grandfather was a Protestant minister, that his father had gone to a missionary school and was an elder in the Presbyterian Church, and that his parents were very active in the religious community. "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Il-sung

Kim Jong's father was Kim Jung -ll; his dad was Kim ll-sung. Kim Jong's grandfather's - Kim ll sung - family was involved in Christianity. There is a book - am not sure of the title - that declares the modern Kim Jung employed concepts of allegiance from the Bible, perverted them in order to institute ruler worship.

Apostates can become the most dangerous people to have in government.

My opinion ...

2014/1/17 12:52Profile

Re:

This is interesting history ginnyrose.

The question would be: was this man and his family born again:

"Kim Il Sung's family was involved in Christianity."

I did find this link:

http://www.asianews.it/news-en/The-family-of-Dictator-Kim-Il-sung-were-devout-Christians-21409.html

Again, good find...

KM

2014/1/17 13:47
Ruach34

Beijing

Re:

Amen - awakened from sleep. Awake thou that sleepest and arise and Christ will give thee light! Oh, my soul! that we would have one generation that knows the Lord and His strong moving and power and glory! I fear we have become like the generation that came after Joshua that "did not know the Lord..." Judges 2:7-10

2014/1/25 12:22Profile

Re:

Saints I felt this should be put back on the board. The persecuted church travails and weeps for us here in America.

Blaine

2014/8/24 6:51

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy