SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Multiple partner relationships could become norm, says BBC

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Multiple partner relationships could become norm, says BBC

Monogamy is out of fashion and polyamorous relationships, involving multiple partners, could become the norm, a controversial BBC investigation has said.
BBC Radio 4 documentary, Monogamy and the Rules of Love, featured a number of interviews with people in polyamorous relationships, which are intimate relationships between three or more people at the same time.

Presenter Jo Fidgen questioned whether there is still room for sexual fidelity in a “society where choice is everything”.

read more: http://www.christian.org.uk/news/multiple-partner-relationships-could-become-norm-says-bbc/

2013/8/21 14:43Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Multiple partner relationships could become norm, says BBC

14 Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.

16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.”

17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost.

18 I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.

20 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming quickly.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

Revelation 22:14-20 (NASB)

2013/8/21 16:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy