SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Hysterical and true

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
moreofHim

Hysterical and true

I know that we are very serious on SI most of the time, but I thought maybe I could add some humor.

I just found this audio of a call from an employee to his boss at Jack-in-the-Box. Someone had it on their xanga journal and it is hilarious and amazing that it was recorded.

I was in tears right along with the guy.

If you'd like to listen it's at this link: http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=NCDreamCenter

You have to go down to the bottom of the page to the yellow post (big yellow square) and you will see a place to click on the audio. It gives some background above it.

These are the facts: "Possibly the greatest voicemail message ever recorded. A Dallas Jack-in-the-Box employee called it to his boss to explain why he was late for a meeting... and as he began to leave the message he witnessed an accident. He then breaks into play-by-play as the man involved in the accident begins to lash out against the old women he hit. The women then attack HIM, much to the amusement of our commentator. HYSTERICAL... it was forwarded so much within Jack-in-the-Box corporate ranks that it crashed their voicemail server. Enjoy."

2005/3/22 11:41Profile
moreofHim

Re: Hysterical and true

Sorry, it does say 'hell' in it once.

If anyone thinks it is not appropriate, we can delete it.

I am still in tears everyime i listen to it. I can just see those little old ladies. :)

In Him, Chanin

2005/3/22 12:01Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I was in tears right along with the guy.

Thats pretty funny.. man that laugh :-P :-P

2005/3/22 12:22Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

yeah.. this is deffinatly funny! :-P

2005/3/22 17:46Profile
dohzman

Re: nice

Video at 5! too bad it wasn't in video on a cam corder or something , diffiniately funny.

2005/3/22 18:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy