SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Heaven

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Heaven

How can we get around these verses some times I wonder who is going to make it into heaven.?? …...Are we all doomed ?? Seriously, help me out. With such compromise in the church now any things seem to be tolerated and excepted as ok. The church as become so worldly in fact, I've seen worldly people ( unbelievers ) taking more of a godly stand then some people in the church.
2 Corinthians 6:14-18

Rev 21 8
But the: cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the Idolaters and all liars - their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur this is the second death.

Rev 21: 27
Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is
shameful …. or….. deceitful, ……….but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Rev 2214-15
Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city …….Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and …. everyone… who loves and practices falsehood.

should we be Examining ourselves testing ourselves, does not Christ Jesus live in side us. ........would we pass the test 2 Corinthians 13:5

2013/8/16 11:39

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy