Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Passing of my brother Mark

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
TonyS

Kansas City, Missouri

Re: Passing of my brother Mark

We pray for Devine Comfort for all the family.

TonyS

2005/3/21 16:58Profile
disciplejosh

Southern California

Re:

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted by God.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Only God can give the comfort any would need as we all deal with the reality and finality of death. God never created us to deal with death. We, on our own cannot properly deal with and be comforted in and through death. God alone then can offer the comfort we need.

May the Lord be with you and yours as we pray through this together, leaning on the everlasting arms...and some of those arms He has placed around us.

2005/3/21 17:15Profile
lastblast

Michigan

Re: thanks

mloaks,

My heartfelt prayers go out to you and your family. Praise the Lord your brother knew Jesus......to know you will see a loved one again in Glory is a great comfort. Blessings in Him, Cindy

2005/3/22 9:26Profile
Rahman

My all time favorite scripture in times like this ...

1 THESS. 4:
[13] But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

[14] For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

[15] For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

[16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

[18] Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

May it bring you, and yours, the same comfort that it brings me ...

Br. R

2005/3/22 9:59Profile
moreofHim

Re: mloaks' brother

Sorry I didn't see this ealier.

mloaks,

I am so sorry to hear about this. there are no words. I will be praying for you and your family, that the Lord will bring strength and comfort.

In His love, Chanin

2005/3/22 12:35Profile
mloaks

So. MD, USA

I thank our living God through Christ for how y'all have mentored and comforted me! And, thank you.

Now a coroner has made it a crime scene, as two bullets were discovered in the back of the head. They are still checking dental records, but it is very likely Mark.

2005/3/23 10:16Profile

Re:

If this is indeed a crime, then I will pray that God will help law enforcement bring the person(s) to justice. Let's all also pray for their salvation.

Krispy

2005/3/23 10:32

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy