SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : K.P. Yohannan invites you to the October 2013 Renewing Your Passion Conference

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 K.P. Yohannan invites you to the October 2013 Renewing Your Passion Conference

Dear brother and sister,

As we witness what God is doing on the mission field today, we are reminded of the work of the Spirit during New Testament days. He is doing magnificent things! And, I know you - like me - desire to experience Him more deeply in your own life.

That is why I am greatly looking forward to our upcoming Renewing Your Passion Conference, on October 4-6. The last conference was truly a special and powerful time, as saints from across the world gathered to share in what God is doing in Asia. As we gather together once again, my desire is that you catch "a glimpse of the world from God's perspective," as one friend shared after the last conference.

I encourage you to come to the Renewing Your Passion conference at our headquarters in Carrollton, Texas, and be drawn closer to God's heart for His Kingdom come. To find out more.

I believe it will be another inspiring time of prayer, fellowship, worshiping the Lord and deepening our walk with Him. Please visit our website or call 1-800-WIN-ASIA to register or learn more about the conference.

http://www.gfa.org/ryp/

I look forward to greeting you face to face this fall.

Yours for the lost,

2013/8/9 19:01Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy