SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Born of Water

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re:

I was merely commending the brother who brought out the Water Spirit doctrine so wonderufully put. I was also just mentioning for questioning sake the idea that Paul "might be" hinting at, not that I fully believe in it, my belief system is still under construction. But my chief corner stone Jesus Christ and the Apostles is very sure.

God be with you

Karl :-)

2005/3/23 21:06

Re:

Nit pickers, you'll find them in every box of your favorite cereal.

Good grief!! :-P

2005/3/23 21:13
dohzman

Re:

I understand your response to my comment and when I say something I generally try not to disagree or go over the top in my explaination but your comment was on a really big christian doctrine with very far reaching implications if thought out to its ultimate conclusions. So basically I was just pointing out the error ----protecting thoughs who might read it and adopt the same error. I would hope that I don't come across as personally attacking anyone.If I do I apologize, it's not meant that way and I don't speak with a mean spirit but inorder that the readers may be---- hopefully--- edified. Blessing --Bro. Daryl

2005/3/23 22:11Profile

Re:

Your message was received in good faith, you could try placing a smily face next to your name as to how you feel at that moment, it works!

2005/3/23 22:38
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Quote:
Your message was received in good faith, you could try placing a smily face next to your name as to how you feel at that moment, it works!

Not always, for example, I don't know you are referring to with the accusation of 'nit pickers'.

2005/3/24 1:39Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy