SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Convocation 2013, Madison, OH (September 5-8, 2013)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Jeremy221

Convocation 2013, Madison, OH (September 5-8, 2013)

Convocation 2013
Madison, Ohio Sept. 5th – 8th 2013
This End-Time Holy Convocation / Prophetic School will be a four-day weekend study program. The purpose of these days will be to inspire and encourage one another as we study the Word of the LORD that came to Zechariah the Prophet and seek to be led by the Spirit in order that we might effectively serve the Lord and His Church in these last days.

Zechariah: Prophet of the Great Restoration
“Return to Me,” declares the LORD of hosts, “that I may return to you.” Zech 1:3

CONVOCATION AGENDA
Thursday, September 5, 2013
12 pm to 4 pm: Registration and Reception
5 pm to 6 pm: Dinner

6 pm to 8 pm: Zechariah the Prophet, the son of Berechiah – Phil Norcom
“In the eighth month of the second year of Darius…” – Zech.1:1

Friday, September 6, 2013
7 am to 8 am: Morning Worship, Prayer, Breaking of Bread
8 am to 9 am: Israeli Breakfast

10 to 12 pm: The Apple of His Eye – Mark Klafter
“Be silent, all flesh, before the LORD; for He is aroused from His holy habitation.” – Zech 2:13

12 pm to 1 pm: Lunch
1 pm to 2 pm: Break

2 to 4 pm: Joshua, the High Priest – Reggie Kelly
“My Servant, the Branch…” – Zech. 3:8

4 pm to 5 pm: Break

6 to 8 pm: What Are These Two Olive Trees? – Reggie Kelly
“These are the two anointed ones…” – Zech. 4:14

Saturday, September 7, 2013

10 to 12 pm: The Visions of Zechariah 5,6,7 – Phil Norcom
“And he said to me, “What do you see?” …” – Zech. 5:2

2 to 4 pm: Jerusalem, the City of God – Mark Klafter
“I am zealous for Zion with great zeal …” – Zech. 8:2

6 to 8 pm: The Prince of Peace – Andrew Neal
“Behold, your king is coming to you…” – Zech. 9:9

Sunday, September 8, 2013

10 to 12 pm: Jerusalem -The Final Conflict – Philip Haney
“All the nations of the earth will be gathered against it…” – Zech. 12:2

2 to 4 pm: In That Day (Yom HaHu) – Reggie Kelly
“It will come about in that day …” – Zech. 12:3,4,6,8,9,11

6 to 8 pm: The Glorious Consummation – Travis Bennett
“And the LORD will be king over all the earth …” – Zech. 14:9

REGISTRATION
Concerning the costs for the meetings, we simply ask that each one prayerfully “as he has purposed in his heart” (2 Cor. 9:7) “put aside and save, as he may prosper, that no collection be necessary” when we come together (1 Cor. 16:2). An offering box will be at the back of the room. No public offering will be taken. Any offering money given that exceeds our costs will be given to the camp to be used as a down payment for future meetings.
Housing for the men will be at Don’s Place, a beautiful cabin with a spacious porch overlooking Lake Milner [sleeps 30]. The women will occupy Pine Cabin. Camp and trailer hook-up is also available for those travelling.
Stony Glen Camp is located about one hour drive from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport.
Transportation will be provided to and from the airport for those flying in.

Stony Glen Camp
5300 West Loveland Road
Madison, Ohio 44057
www.stonyglencamp.org

Suggested donation: $ 120.00 per person

Contact Phil Norcom to register or to get more info:
5565 Market Ave. N
North Canton, OH 44721
philwgnews@earthlink.net
Ph. 330-257-1139

2013/8/5 3:10Profile
Jeremy221

Re: Convocation 2013, Madison, OH (September 5-8, 2013)

The first segment of this message from the first Convocation in 2010 gives a good description about why the brethren are meeting.

http://the.mysteryofisrael.org/courses/the-five-visions-of-daniel/introduction-daniel-the-prophet-pursuing-the-lords-mandate/

Quote:
Introduction | Daniel the Prophet: Pursuing the Lord’s Mandate
The Introductory session of September 2010′s “People Prepared” Convocation on Daniel the Prophet is now available on YouTube. This was the first meeting in the series of videos on the Five Visions of Daniel that have already been posted.

Phil Norcom and Reggie Kelly lead a discussion on the significance of the prophet Daniel for our current generation. They are accompanied by Mark Klafter and Fred London.

If you are not able to attend but feel you are being drawn to be involved please join in prayer for the protection of the saints.

2013/8/5 22:20Profile
docs

Re: The Lord has allowed me to attend Jeremy

I was able to purchase my plane ticket yesterday for the convocation in Ohio. If you're there I'll see you. I may have met you already but I'm not sure.

"Doc"

2013/8/13 19:31Profile
Jeremy221

Re: Attendence

Hi Doc,

I'm not going to be at the Convocation. A few weeks ago, it came upon me to look for a recording of Art Katz's funeral which lead me to the memorial piece I posted which in turn lead to the.mysteryofisrael.org and finding out about the Comvocation. This is another interesting answer to prayer in that I had heard Art talk about Apocolyptic Evangelism in one of his later tapes and God a desire in my heart to find out more so I felt I should ask God about it and trust He would bring it in His time, the same with hearing more from Reggie Kelly. In the meantime, He has opened the Prophets and built a framework to build upon.

[Edited]

2013/8/14 4:26Profile
docs

For Jeremy221

Hi bro,

I sure would like to be able to personally contact you somehow. It's in regards to recent developments with the "Apocalyptic Evangelism" theme and emphasis and efforts there to begin to see if something can be formed into a more accessible and teachable format. I'd be willing to let you have my email address etc. or whatever so we might just chat a little bit. I hope I'm not breaking forum rules by stating this.

"Doc"

2013/8/16 18:29Profile
docs

Re: For Jeremy221

Hi bro,

I sure would like to be able to personally contact you somehow. It's in regards to recent developments with the "Apocalyptic Evangelism" theme and emphasis and efforts there to begin to see if something can be formed into a more accessible and teachable format. I'd be willing to let you have my email address some how or some way or whatever so we might just chat a little bit. I wouldn't be looking for a big amount of your time. I hope I'm not breaking forum rules by stating this.

"Doc"

2013/8/16 18:30Profile
Jeremy221

Re:

Quote:
Though I believe the Lord has given light on the subject, I’m just as sure that much more remains, and I’ll be grateful for the opportunity to adjust my present view as the Lord grants more light, or correction through the body, as we labor together to faithfully compare scripture with scripture.

-Reggie Kelly from 'The Two-fold Destruction of the Harlot and the Great Falling Away' (the.mysteryofisrael.org)

This quote defines the spirit of these meetings. Expect to be built up and have meaningful relationships with other brethren.

The full exchange on the topic can be read at

Edit: Added link

2013/8/22 10:49Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy