SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Dying Nigerian Pastor: 'I Will Never Deny My Savior'

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Dying Nigerian Pastor: 'I Will Never Deny My Savior'

On May 14, in plain view of his wife and one daughter, suspected Boko Haram Islamic terrorist members gunned down Rev. Faye Pama Musa, general overseer of the Rhema Assembly International Church and secretary of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) in Borno state.

Musa did not give up without a fight. While wrestling with the three men, he continually called upon Jesus. For Zion, her father’s desperate battle was too much to bear. She got off the floor and ran to the porch to where her father was struggling. She begged the attackers to spare his life. They fired a shot at her and missed. But the shock was too much for her and she fainted.

The struggle continued. Mercy heard her husband say, “I will never deny my Savior.” As she crawled to the door, she saw the attackers shoot him three times in the head. Musa died on the spot. The attackers left in a car. ...

read more: http://www.religiontoday.com/blog/dying-nigerian-pastor-i-will-never-deny-my-savior.html

2013/8/3 7:18Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy