SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : We Must Never Wish Harm or Judgement On Any Believer In Christ

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 We Must Never Wish Harm or Judgement On Any Believer In Christ

mature godly brother in the Lord once said:

“I have found that I can fellowship with any person who will meet with me around the person of Christ. If he won’t insist that I accept his mode of Baptism, we can enjoy some wonderful fellowship. I have marvelous fellowship with some people who believe that you ought to be put under the water three times, and I can fellowship with those who sprinkle. I got out of the Presbyterian church, but I can fellowship with them, provided we meet around the person of Christ. Separation is unto, not just from, something.”

Love never wishes a brother harm and seeks at all cost to do good to others in the household of faith no matter how much they have seemed to fail. Love covers a multitude of sins.

True love seeks to put others before themselves and even die for others.

Such love has opportunity to be exhibited as we gather together with others under the Headship of our Lord in small groups.

Neither do we wish the judgment of God on men in this dispensation of grace. We can warn lost people that the wrath of God is over them, but we should act like our Lord who sought to seek and save souls. For our Lord said that He came not to condemn the world but to save the world.

When the disciples asked the Lord to send fire down from heaven to destroy a village He responded with mercy and rebuked the disciples for such thinking.

Our heart should be for the good of all men especially brothers and sisters in the Lord.

Paul the Apostle wisely says: “Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait until the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of the heart. At that time each will receive their praise from God.”

2013/7/25 11:57Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy