Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : weeping and mourning

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crucified

weeping and mourning

Please pray that the Lord would send a wave of weeping, mourning, brokeness, and repentance to the remnant that is left (OUTSIDE) that would result in a heaven-born revival of holiness and heart-purity!

2005/3/18 15:45Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re: weeping and mourning

Yes. This is something we all need.. brokeness. Welcome to SI (Sermon Index).

2005/3/20 21:39Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Please pray that the Lord would send a wave of weeping, mourning, brokeness, and repentance to the remnant that is left (OUTSIDE) that would result in a heaven-born revival of holiness and heart-purity!

Amen brother you are in the right place here! This ministry exists to promote genuine revival and to see there be an awakening not only in our lifes that come to this site and listen to the resources but also to churches and communities abroad. I encourage you to listen to some messages on this site here is a great one to start with: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=4557]Choosing Rather to Suffer by Leonard Ravenhill[/url]

also check out other featured sermons on the front page.

2005/3/20 21:51Profile

Re:

Amen!!

2005/3/21 2:15
disciplejosh

Southern California

Amen.

I just read this the other Day in a book I am reading through right now...thought I would post this, as some of us might have been in this place and have grown cold...

"I looked back at the man I had been...I remembered what it had been like to weep and to pray and to allow God to fill my heart with a city-wide vision.

As I repented of my unbeliefand it's root of pride, God came in mercy and began to fill my heart with a gift of faith for the future, a renewed faith for revival in America's cities."

2005/3/21 12:42Profile
roadsign

A Time to Weep

What a blessing to read your invitation to weep and mourn. That is also a passion of my heart.
I wrote my thoughts in this article: "A Time to Weep"
http://www.thewayback.net/articles/timetoweep.htm
Diane

2005/5/12 9:59Profile
moreofHim

Re: weeping

another really good resource is "A Call for the Wailing Women" by Nancy DeMoss (from Revive Our Hearts) It is NOT for women only! I sent Greg a copy last year and i think he realy liked it, didn't you? :)

For more of a transcript of it (in radio series form) [url=http://www.reviveourhearts.com/radio/today/22675]A Time For Tears[/url]

In His love, Chanin

2005/5/12 10:29Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Quote:
Please pray that the Lord would send a wave of weeping, mourning, brokeness, and repentance...

For us to desire this for everyone else, this definitely needs to start with [i]us[/i] first. When it becomes personal to each one of us, I definitely think that then [i]others[/i] will be influenced and impacted.

I just heard a sermon a couple days ago that I think really applies to this plea of prayer. It will definitely break you and speak further Christian sanctification to your heart. It did for me, and I am truly thankful to God for the work He continues to so faithfully do in my life, day to day.

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=598]A Call to Anguish[/url] [i]by David Wilkerson[/i]
[b]Description:[/b] This message is a call for all Believers to allow the anguish of God's heart for His Church and the world, into their own. Be prepared to be stirred by the Holy Spirit. You will truly never be the same!

2005/5/12 12:14Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy