SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for anxiety attacks

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jamccor

New Jersey

Prayer for anxiety attacks

These last few days I have been experiencing terrifying anxiety attacks for what seems like no reason. First my 13 year old son was feeling some anxiety and then when we returned home from our summer vacation a week ago,my 11 year old daughter was feeling them too especially demonic ones. Since we are Christians I tried explaining to them some things to do to relieve it but now mine are very severe to where I am bed bound with my wife taking care of me. If you get the chance can you add me to your prayers.
GOD Bless
John

2013/7/14 11:14Profile
docs

Re: I will pray for you

I've been there and done that where you're at. I will pray for your family also.

Bless you brother. You are not alone.

2013/7/14 11:35Profile
jamccor

New Jersey

Re:

Thank You brother. It is greatly appreciated

2013/7/14 12:13Profile
used4him

Re: Prayer for anxiety attacks

Lord Jesus I lift up jamccor asking that you would heal his emotions right now. I command any anxiety spirits, or any evil spirits that are attacking him, to leave in the name of Jesus Christ. I ask for your healing power to come to him now, and make him whole. I pray that you would give him discernment as to what the open door was that caused this anxiety to attack him and his children. I pray for wisdom for him to know what to do, and how to pray effectively by the power of your Holy Spirit to command any evil presence away from him and his household. I pray that the precious blood of Jesus would oover him, and that he would stand up and fight the enemy with the full armour of God.

2013/7/14 12:43Profile
brothagary

Re:

amen used for him in a agreement

2013/7/22 6:23Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy