SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Sermons | About

Free Conference Call Meeting
FREE Secret Underground Church Conference Call - April 18th (6 hours)

Login

Nickname

Password

Main Menu
· Home
· About Us
· Audio Sermons
    by Speaker
    by Topic
    by Scripture
    by Podcast
· Text Sermons
    Christian Books
    Online Bibles
· Video Sermons
· Vintage Images
· Discussion Forum
· Help Support
· Contact Us

Share SI with others - Add a website link or image banner on your website or blog.

Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Church of Philadelphia [Brotherly Love]

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
DayeBee

Warren, Pa.

Church of Philadelphia [Brotherly Love]

Greetings in the Name of Lord Yashua,

I have spent the past several years researching the Church of Philadelphia and the implications found in the letters to the churches in Revelation. Perhaps some in this forum may have input of spiritual importance. Please feel free to contact me via email, or visit the Rising Early website at dayebee.g2gm.com.

2005/3/18 12:43Profile
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Re: Church of Philadelphia [Brotherly Love]

From looking through your site it seems you are a bit radical in your negative views of the Church. The whole tone is quite radical. Are you a Messianic Jew? You probably should check out the rules section to make sure the post is in compliance.

Regards,

-Robert

Obedience is better esteemed with God than acquired knowledge, it is the most important lesson -fundamental to the gaining of all spiritual knowledge from God. (GW North)

2005/3/18 12:54Profile
DayeBee

Warren, Pa.

Re:

Greetings,

Thank you for your reply. It was apprecaited. I would like to address a couple of your comments. I AM NOT a messianic Jew. I am not negative and have a deep and sincere love for the TRUE CHURCH, not the organized conglomerate that controls our current age. I use the name Yashua to refer to our Lord and Saviour in order that I make the personal distinction between the Jesus of EASY-BELIEVISM and the True Lord of Holiness, Righteousness and Truth found in the Scriptures. I feel that the Church has virtually forgotten that our Lord was the perfect embodiment of Piladelphia {brotherly love}. Please accept my sincere apologies if my post offended you.

Scott

2005/3/18 15:19Profile
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Re:

Quote:
Please accept my sincere apologies if my post offended you.

Hi Scott,

I'm not offended, I was trying to see where you are coming from. Sometimes just "jumping in" in current threads and getting a feel for who everyone is a great help. Otherwise we don't really know much. Hope you will look around a bit and get to know the topics and folks who are here.

Obedience is better esteemed with God than acquired knowledge, it is the most important lesson -fundamental to the gaining of all spiritual knowledge from God. (GW North)

2005/3/18 15:27Profile
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

Re:

I had a look at your web site. You found a lot more in the the message to Philadelphia than I am able to.

2005/3/18 16:12Profile
DayeBee

Warren, Pa.

Re: Philadelphia

Hello,

You might listen to Rev. Carter Conlon's sermon on the Candlestick of Philadelphia. I see that it is available on this site. The Gospel of John has a tremendous message in it regarding Philadelphia in the accounts of the disciple whom Jesus loved. If one compares the letter to the Church of Philadelphia found in Revelation to the relationship Jesus had with this disciple one finds astounding similarities. The promises made to those in Philadelphia who overcome are amazing, amazing enough to compell one to research this thing called Philadelphia. We fing out that Yashua [Jesus] was and is the PERFECT EMBODIMENT of Philadelphia.

Think about this: The letter promises that he who overcomes will be made a PILLAR IN THE TEMPLE OF THE LORD by Yashua [Jesus]. What a promise!!!!!!

Thank you for your reply.

Scott

2005/3/18 20:45Profile

©2002-2014 SermonIndex.net Audio Sermons | Google+
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival. | Privacy Policy