Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Glad to be here

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
yakubu

Nigeria

Glad to be here

Im glad to be here. I appreciate the Lord for directing me here. I appreciate the good work being done here. My interests are Bible Study and contemplation of God and eternal values. From what i've seen this site contains sermons of such men who have substance and right values who I have come to cherish over time. My desire is that I will find here people whose life will be a blessing to me and drive me closer to God.
Im from Nigeria in Africa

2005/3/18 3:10Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Glad to be here

Welcome yakubu!

And we are glad you are here! Do believe you will find what you are seeking here. If there was ever ultimately a goal, it would be just this:

Quote:
My desire is that I will find here people whose life will be a blessing to me and drive me closer to God.

Would love to hear more about yourself and life in your part of the world. Do let us know if we can be of any help whatsoever.

2005/3/18 8:09Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Welcome Yakabu!

I'm glad to see you here on SI (Sermon Index). I'm sure you will enjoy!

2005/3/18 11:02Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I appreciate the Lord for directing me here. I appreciate the good work being done here. My interests are Bible Study and contemplation of God and eternal values.

Bless you dear brother, I am glad you found this site. If you haven't I reccomend you listen to this life chaning message: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url]

2005/3/18 18:49Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy