SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Welsh Outpouring-Review.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
UntoBabes

Oregon

Welsh Outpouring-Review.

What do you think?

http://vimeo.com/69160227

2013/7/2 13:40Profile

Re: Welsh Outpouring-Review.

I am watching the video. The question I ask where is Jesus Christ? The emphasis is on manifestation. Where is Jesus Christ?

Bearmaster.

2013/7/2 16:41

Re:

Have just watched video. It apoeears something is happening in Wales. Unable to make a.discernment now.

Bearmaster

2013/7/2 16:51
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Link to a blog about the 'outpouring'

http://www.ziontalywain.blogspot.com.es/2013/06/a-lively-and-challenging-article-in.html

2013/7/2 17:27Profile

Re:

As I watched the video with a sister and we talked about it. It became clear to both of us that people were repenting and being set free from sin and being healed of various afflictions. But what was of concern was very little mention being given to the One who delivered them. That One being Jesus. It seems the focus was in the deliverance of the person. But not the One who delivered them.

The other concern was the name dropping and annointing one recieves The Holy Spirit can annoint a person right where they are at. You need not get an annointing from a big name pastor.

These are my thoughts. This is not to down play any credibke move of God that is happening at Cwimbran.

Bearmaster.

2013/7/2 17:31

Re:

Link to a blog about the 'outpouring' Colin Murray

When I was researching the original visit I made to cwmbran some weeks ago I read a few comments from this site which you have posted Colin. I made reference to it in one of my posts. Although I resisted saying what I could have said at that time I have no doubt that in the end it will be necessary to be more explicit.

I suppose that in giving their article the title “A Lively and Challenging Article” must be a prophetic way of saying “The Lord Rebuke You”. Anyway I have no doubt that if it seems necessary to look into these things one will find everything necessary to make ones own mind up. This sister who wrote the article and her husband are active members of an international prophetic movement which would always have resisted the charismatic bias of Victory Church regardless of what is happening right now.

“In their spare time, Mr and Mrs Stephens run local branches of the Prophetic Witness Movement International, an offshoot of Mainstream Christianity, but where believers concentrate more on the messages of Bible prophecy relating to the "Rapture" and also The Second Coming Of Jesus back to earth.

Mr Stephens said such a faith is growing in Wales, as four years ago there was just one single branch in Swansea, but now Newport, Pontypool, Caldicot and Ebbw Vale have branches as well, and with the possibility of another branch soon in Pontypridd. [From a local News Paper Report] published on their site.

I wonder how this statement “such a faith is growing” in reference to rapture and “the second coming of Lord Jesus Christ back to earth” might seem when contrasted with the inference that Mr Taylor was a cult leader. The same article states clearly that the PWMI is an “an offshoot of Mainstream Christianity”. Then Mr Taylor’s finances are questioned despite the fact that they admit they have no knowledge of his income or precisely where it comes from. Strange but I do. I just asked the question directly. Then bless he is called a wolf. Well all they have to do next is drum up some of that good old fashioned zeal and arrange a stoning party forthwith.

The only thing of any real substance in the article has to do with the ecumenical connection. It has to be said in the UK, especially in England and Wales it is not uncommon for local churches to make the link with mainstream denominations in an attempt to promote a degree of unity of purpose in respect of evangelising any given locality. This is problematic without doubt but its not a hanging offence. I raised this point in my first post to the last thread on this subject and said it was a matter of needing prayer. I wonder if this sister and brother are praying or cursing?

The business of the former Lord Arch Bishop of Canterbury being a Patron of Victory Out Reach UK is unrelated to the Victory Outreach Church. The Victory Outreach Church has only existed for less than three years. Victory Outreach UK has existed since the 1950's. Mr Taylor was saved as a result of their prison ministry in the 1990's. As was the lead pastor and his wife and about 50 other people in the Victory Outreach Church. The link with the Lord Arch Bishop of Canterbury was formed seven years ago in response to the Central Government removing funding from Victory Outreach UK because they would not remove scripture passage from the funded rehab centres. The whole basis of rehab is Christ can deliver you. They do it all cold turkey and with prayer. The Scripture verses were there to support the process and give honour and glory to the Lord.

What a shame that we cannot just say what we mean and not depend on selected ignorance to attack something which is greater than any one individual. This blog is shameful and lacking transparency.

Addendum:

I wish to make a factual correction regarding the author of much of the content of the blog from Zion Chapel Cwmbran. The author of the Zion Chapel blog, which Colin posted a link to, is of course Zion Chapel Pastor and his wife. The author of much of the content of the blog by Zion Chapel is a sister named Eliora. The article or blog by Zion Chapel is a kind of skimming of the surface as it were. Here is a link to the full article written in its original form which includes actual figures and public accounts.

http://eliora.hubpages.com/hub/WELSH-OUTPOURING-VICTORY-CHURCH-CWMRAN-RICHARD-TAYLOR-REAL-OR-FAKE

Eliora's principle writings can be found here:

http://eliora.hubpages.com

It isn't difficult to see how selective Zion Chapels use of this article has been.

2013/7/2 18:23

Re: Welsh Outpouring-Review.

Well I have to say that I was deeply blessed listening to that video, the testimonies of former drug addicts and suicidal people and so on. I was also blessed by the common tongue of the people, and for my American friends I mean that they are just ordinary working folk, which is my own back-ground..............bro Frank

2013/7/2 19:03
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Play the ball not the man...

On 17 June, the Victory church hosted Nathan Morris of "Shake the Nations." Nathan Morris partnered with John Kilpatrick to commence Alabama's "Bay Revival" which is essentially the sad continuation of Kilpatrick's leading of the FALSE Brownsville, Pensacola "Outpouring!"

This week, 26 & 27 June, sees Victory hosting Roy Fields, the worship leader most associated with the "Florida Outpouring" and a big buddy of not only the nefarious Todd Bentley, but also Rodney Howard Browne the "Holy Ghost Bartender", two of the most notorious FALSE leaders (actually occult practitioners) of the contemporary "Church!"

Enough said...

2013/7/3 7:24Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Victory church says Lou Engle is a very well known man of God. The fast performed by Lou Engle stopped on the day the 'outpouring' started.

Lou Engle believes 'Wales is a significant place' because he saw vision of 'whales jumping around in the sea'

and they believe this nonsense..

http://www.victorychurch.co.uk/outpouring-update-11

Lets not forget about Tommy Tenney, who seems to have imparted something into Richard Taylor just prior to the outpouring

Pastor Richard's friend Tommy Tenney visited. Tommy took Richard with him to London to visit a Black church. He invited Richard to share in the meeting, and as he did so the Spirit of God came powerfully upon the people. An amazing time in to presence of God followed, which went beyond what Richard had experienced before. He tried to hand the meeting back to Tommy, but the older man encouraged him to keep going for it. The church experienced a powerful time of encountering the presence of God, which brought many into wholeness and a new experience of freedom.

Afterwards, sitting in a car together, Tommy explained at length to Richard all that he had learned from God concerning the message of the book of Esther – specifically about bringing your enemy Haman into the presence of the king in order to know release and freedom. It was a special time of impartation for Richard in which Tommy encouraged him to press in with Victory Church to more of the presence of God; and it provided Pastor Richard with vital insight to facilitate breakthrough.

http://daibach-welldigger.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/the-cwmbran-outpouring-continues.html#!/2013/04/the-cwmbran-outpouring-continues.html

The connection to Toronto - Brownsville - Bay Revival is there for all to see.

2013/7/3 9:44Profile
dohzman

Re: :/ hummmm

I' never forget when Wesly Fletcher came to Canton amid all the outcries from many local pastors because of the scandals that were surrounding him (for all you who do not know it was a time right before the Baker thing with the PTL/o something like that?)Long time ago:) Never the less, he spoke and it appeared that God moved(I was not present so my accounts are second hand) how ever, I do know first hand several people who were set free from drugs and sinful life styles and I personally know 1 person who was healed physically. Why would I mention this?

The lesson I believe is that the Lord responds to people and often times(more than we are willing to admit, I think) it is really NOT dependant on the vessel in the pulpit, since Jesus is able to move independently upon entire congregations even when a known messenger is or has chosen an evil course or lifestyle. I think in the church world we have adopted a mindset that allows for us to excuse the move of God in our midst and lives and somehow we comfort our selves by being able to place the blame on certain personalities. When it appears that God is moving we place it under a microscope as if we ourselves are equal to God. That is sin.

Our walk is Faith, Faith alone in the "Word" alone. It is not an easy walk by no means, but the rewards are eternal. Jesus said His sheep would hear His voice. The real proof is in the people, not the pulpit.

2013/7/3 10:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy