SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Wisdom of staying in the Military (Army)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Ruach34

Beijing

Wisdom of staying in the Military (Army)

Oops, I tried to make an edit to the original post title above and actually deleted the whole thing.

The intent of the original submission was for wisdom on staying in the military as a chaplain. With the direction of the US and its military it has been greivous, to say the least, to abide any wicked rules and regulations they are making, framing mischief by law.

There has not been, contrary to public opinion, changes to how chaplains minister in the military...yet. It still depends on the ministers backbone. I just don't know how long i can stay in and was seeking exhortation, rebukes etc. from the saints out there.

Sorry i deleted the original...

2013/7/1 10:13Profile

Re: Wisdom in staying in the US Military (Army)

Brother,

I say this with all due respect and love. No one can tell you what the will of God is for your life.

God sees fit to rescue some of His children from disaster while having other of His children go through the same disaster as a witness.

Peter wanted to know what would happen with John and the Lord basically said, "That is none of your business, you follow me".

There is no man that can tell you to stay in the Military and continue to be a witness for Christ or to leave the Military.

2013/7/1 10:20
Ruach34

Beijing

Re:

Amen, just-in. I stand rebuked and exhorted. thank you

2013/7/1 11:04Profile

Re:

I'm so glad you feel exhorted, bro. I will be praying for you that the Lord reveals His will to you and that you have the heart to follow it. May we all have the heart to follow His will for our lives.

2013/7/1 11:11

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy