SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : I have found the key!!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re: I have found the key!!

I am so glad!!! It is good when another person comes to the knowledge of God's true unconditional love for us.

Instead of judging lets all rejoice and be glad!!!

2013/6/26 12:10

Re:

HI Zeke,

I think in the circles that I travel in, I am much more likely to be in danger of being stoned, and I mean that with stones :) Take care Zeke..............bro Frank

2013/6/26 12:16
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

Thanks 'rbanks' for your post and 'jane'. Thanks apollus for your posts

2013/6/26 12:47Profile

Re:

Quote:
Jesus will reject you if He does not "know you".

Now what does Him knowing us, mean?

What do you think "I don't know you", means?

What saith the whole counsel of God?

It would be something really very exceptional to be found completely reprobate in Christ at His return. The fact that it can happen is sufficiently clear from the many scriptural warnings which we are given. Such a condition is nigh unto being burned yet it is also saved as through fire. Howsoever it comes about there are those who come into a true knowledge of Christ in that they do comprehend the childish things and receive the good news of the death and resurrection of Christ. These same ones may also comprehend that their sin has been blotted out and then receive a calling of God in their lives and the gift of eternal life. Yet they may still press on not comprehending the righteousness of Christ and the true holiness of God.

Such as these may do many good works even unto prophecy, casting out demons and the working of miracles, all things which attend to the name of Christ. Yet they may still not see the deeper reality of the cross and God's righteous demand on their whole lives and not simply their obedience in believing in His Son unto eternal life. If we do not comprehend the deeper reality of God's own character both as Father, Son and indwelling of the Holy Spirit we could, for all of our works, never truly know Christ as He is or the Father, and never realise that much of our walking is grievous to the Holy Spirit because of the flesh. If that is our portion the works will not save us, for no man can be justified by works neither of the law or of the name of Christ. If we rely on this type of justification we will be disappointed to hear those words "I never knew you".

The eternal love of the Father is unto eternal life by Christ, the obedience of the cross is unto the kingdom. First for Israel then for the Nations (Gentiles).

Of Israel

Strive to enter through the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able. “Once the head of the house gets up and shuts the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock on the door, saying, ‘Lord, open up to us!’ then He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know where you are from.’ “Then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets’; and He will say, ‘I tell you, I do not know where you are from; DEPART FROM ME, ALL YOU EVILDOERS.’ “In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but yourselves being thrown out. “And they will come from east and west and from north and south, and will recline at the table in the kingdom of God. “And behold, some are last who will be first and some are first who will be last.”

(Lk 13:24–30)

Of israel to strive through the narrow door, even Christ whom they crucified at the hands of evil men. Being first chosen yet the nations have rushed ahead of them. So that Israel is indeed chosen first yet has become last and the nations are chosen last, yet have become first.

Of the Nations

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. “Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’

(Mt 7:21–23).

Eternal life is a free gift to all who ask and believe in the name of Christ Jesus. Entering the kingdom of heaven, whilst it is freely given can be lost by lawlessness. In short by walking in the flesh. For the flesh cannot be subject to the Law of God. Only the cross can settle the problem of the flesh. This is not good news it is the worst news ever. It means an end to yours self. The good news on the other hand is indeed good news and means believing the Father concerning His son unto eternal life.

If none of that makes any sense then perhaps this link will help.

https://blog.ichabod.eu/home/articles/tares-talents/

2013/6/26 13:31
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

I don't understand you posting that amrkelly. Do you believe in it ?

2013/6/26 14:47Profile
rbanks

Re:

Andrew,

You seem to amaze me with all your posts and the way you run your words all around like you have some new information about salvation than these other saints of God on SI.

I've notice that although your posts are very wordy you're not saying anything that hasn't already been said.

This is the bottom line unless a man is born again he cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. Most people on SI as well as you already know this.

Blessings...from brother rbanks

2013/6/26 14:52Profile
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Re:

Quote:
Do you believe in it ?

Is that not the question of the ages?

This is what I know, I believe and I have come to see the love of God more and more.

The more I believe in this gospel message of gods grace the more it changes me.

I almost can testify with Paul that I wish that you were as i am besides these chains.

the wonder of God the Fathers plan, the meticulous execution of it and the shear audacity of its scope fills this heart with heart with much praise.

Its a love story so grand and a covenant so one-sided that it humbles me to tears.

I woke up the other morning thinking about the fact that i am Gods righteousness in Christ and asking why. Why? And all that came to me is that he loves, and still loves and will continue to love until that day when he hands the kingdom back to his Father and we join him at the marriage super of the lamb.

Folks the world needs to hear about this saviour, they need to hear about this father, they need to hear about his love. To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them...

What wonder, what Grace!!!

2013/6/26 15:03Profile
rbanks

Re:

Amen Zeke!!

1 John 5:4-5 (NIV)
for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. 5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

2013/6/26 15:07Profile
rbanks

Re:

Let us not think that the word grace is magical! Like it does something wonder for us! Oh know it's not the word "grace" but the Father who is so merciful, loving, and kind enough to give us such favor when we are such scum bags unfit to even come into the presence of a twice holy God!

2013/6/26 15:19Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

Yes nice words Zeke, Gods grace is truly amazing for all believers.

I hope amrkelly answers.

2013/6/26 15:47Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy