SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Happy Birthday, Mike!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Mike
Getting to know you has been one of the great blessings of SI. You will never know (well not for a while anyway) how often your spirit has refreshed me.
Happy Birthday.

2005/3/17 5:03Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Too kind

My, trying to find words...

Heb 6:10 For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward [i][b]His[/b][/i] name, in that [b]ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.[/b]

One of those glimpses of awe to realize the vastness of the Lords reach...
The states, Australia, Netherlands, the UK, Ethiopia, Canada.... [i]New Jersey![/i] ;-)

It's staggering and yet it's as if there is the sense of "Thus far and no further", it is so beyond me, can only stop to consider for a moment. A bit unsure if that makes any sense whatsoever...

The love and sharing of all of your experience, knowledge, hearts, your different perspectives...The love for the Lord, the things that are not said but [i]felt[/i], deeply, have learned so much from you all, been changed by it all, daily.

Can't think of a better gift than to be amongst Gods people. Thank you all.

Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

2005/3/17 9:53Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: Happy Birthday, Mike!

[laughs] NO WAY! It was your birthday yesterday? Sorry for the happy belated birthday. It was my mom's birthday yesterday along with my 2 friends, Jessica and Vanessa. And yours too! Crazy! Hope you had a special day.

:-)

2005/3/17 13:54Profile
Rahman

Re:

Opps ...

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY MIKE! ...

May you continue to grow in God's grace, and never lose your great since of humor ... Amen

2005/3/17 14:49Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy