SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A song from the Lord for the Barnsdall meetings

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

A song from the Lord for the Barnsdall meetings

Hi saints, http://youtu.be/VCnZ2W8-iGI

As I walked early in the morning last week, seeking the Lord and praying for the upcoming meetings in Barnsdall. he Holy Spirit began to speak to my heart.I thought about how important it is to be filled, to be constantly filled by Him and with Him. I had been reading recently in the Scriptures about the two olive trees in Zec 4. I read that the candlestick, the light, was constantly supplied by oil from the bowl that was connected to the two olive trees on either side of the bowl. Now, it seems clear from Scripture that these trees represent for us, Jesus on one side and the Holy Spirit on the other. And when we are connected to Jesus by the Holy Spirit, then our bowls, our vessels are filled with a never ending source of power, the power of God. In that same chapter we see , and it is such a well know Scripture , that ” It is not by might, nor by power but by Spirit says the Lord.”

I believe the Lord will fill and encourage and build up the saints at our meetings. I believe that He will pour out His Spirit on the hungry and thirsty and as these thoughts ran through my spirit, this song was born out of that cry, first for myself and then for God's remnant children in this day. I pray this song will bless you, the Lord wrote it, I simply put it down on paper. The sister who sings it is a wonderful sister in Christ and she already had a melody for it, her name is Mary Grieg, her and her husband put the video together as well.......bro Frank

http://youtu.be/VCnZ2W8-iGI

2013/6/19 22:36
ADisciple

Alberta, Canada

Re: A song from the Lord for the Barnsdall meetings

Beautiful song, Frank. May the Lord continue to pour grace into your lips. As well as Mary Grieg's.

...By the way I had a bit of trouble getting that video started, as well as some others on Mary's site. I wonder what the problem is.

Allan

2013/6/20 0:11Profile

Re:

Thanks bro, yeah, I think she had it on " mobile," mode when she uploaded it so you have to flip to laptop mode. She is going to fix it today............bro Frank

2013/6/20 10:34
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I had been reading recently in the Scriptures about the two olive trees in Zec 4. I read that the candlestick, the light, was constantly supplied by oil from the bowl that was connected to the two olive trees on either side of the bowl.

Amen, may there be a constant stream of the anointing of the Lord in our lives as we seek to be His Bride. Excellent work that the sister did. May we not hinder the Lord and always look to the Cross of Christ and resurrection where the Lord obtained the Spirit to give to us from the Father.

2013/6/20 10:41Profile
MaryJane

Re:

Beautiful song and truly does point us toward the LORD! Thank you for sharing all that HE gives you and places on your heart! In these times it is encouraging to hear such music that glorifies our LORD, HE is worthy of all our praise.

God bless you brother
mj

2013/6/20 11:04Profile

Re:

Thank you bro Greg and sister MJ. May the lord be glorified. IN fact, the word glory has been on my heart much. I have been pondering it in the Scriptures, especially John 17. " That they may behold my glory," is a Scripture that the Lord keeps bringing back to me. I know that this will be one theme of the upcoming meetings " beholding His glory." .........bro Frank

2013/6/20 19:40

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy