SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Free Christian Kindle Ebook - Principles Book

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Free Christian Kindle Ebook - Principles Book

The Scriptures declare that the Gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. This preaching and spreading of the Gospel will be done not by the ingenuity of men, but by the working of the Spirit of God. Do you want to be involved with God’s work at the end of the age? God uses the simple to confound the wise. His ways are not our ways. We need revival in our countries like what we see in the underground house Churches in China. May God teach, gather, and raise a remnant for His glory.
Learn the following from this volume:
-Prepare for coming persecution in non-persecuted countries.
-Learn Principles of how to gather as the Church from the Book of Acts and current underground Churches.
-Access resources that will help your gathering or house Church meeting.
-Experience personal revival and the Spirit’s empowerment.

This book is 100% free to get on your kindle device:

Principles for the Gathering of Believers
http://www.gospelebooks.net/free-christian-ebooks/principles-for-the-gathering-of-believers.html

2013/6/18 21:27Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: Free Christian Kindle Ebook - Principles Book

Saints,

I am bringing this back up again for those who use kindle you can get a free version of this book on your kindle here:

Principles for the Gathering of Believers
http://www.gospelebooks.net/free-christian-ebooks/principles-for-the-gathering-of-believers.html

2013/6/19 9:40Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Here is another place the book can be downloaded, liked and shared: http://www.christianbooksfree.com/2013/06/principles-for-gathering-of-believers.html#comment-935351527

2013/6/19 21:11Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Here is a review on the paperback version: http://www.amazon.com/Principles-Gathering-Believers-Headship-Christ/dp/1489557318/ref=tmm_pap_title_0

Reviewer: David A Griffith

As the Lord's people, we need to know what He is speaking to His church TODAY. We need to know what He desires from us and for us NOW. I was convinced that this was a very special book even before I had gotten through the preface and the introduction, and as I continued reading that feeling was confirmed. This book is not for those who are content with modern-day Christianity, but will be devoured by those who recognize that the Lord's church needs to repent of many things and needs to subject itself to the Headship of Christ; that it needs to begin to fulfill its vocation of being a holy people who demonstrate to the world who Jesus truly is by the way that we live our lives and by the way we love one another.
The authors believe that the day will soon come when we will see world-wide persecution of the church and many of the principles set forth by them are to help prepare the church not only to endure this coming persecution but to thrive in the midst of it.
If you love Jesus and desire to see Him have the church He deserves, I highly recommend reading this book!

2013/6/23 14:41Profile
jstrang

Marshfield, Wisconsin

Re:

Praise God for this book! Brother Greg, maybe I could have some sort of printed cards or something to give out at the Remnant Meetings.

Blessings.

Jeremy
www.time2stand.com

2013/6/23 15:53Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Many of the brethren coming might already know about the book. Perhaps word of mouth will be best dear brother. Thank you for your enthusiasm to share! Praise God.

2013/6/24 9:19Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy