SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Terri Schiavo, death by starvation, please pray for her

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread
dougkristen

Terri Schiavo, death by starvation, please pray for her

Dear brother's and sisters of SI,

I would ask us to pray for Terri Schiavo who is mentally disabled and is going to be starved to death by Florida courts this Friday March 18th.

Do a search on Google and you will find updates on the story. Let's pray for her and this situation.

Grace,
Doug

2005/3/15 22:46Profile
geddingsm

south carolina

Re: Terri Schiavo, death by starvation, please pray for her

you can use this link to find out more and to take action:
http://www.family.org/cforum/extras/a0035607.cfm

2005/3/16 8:39Profile
Baldy1957MAP

Collin County, Texas.

Re: Terri Schiavo, death by starvation, please pray for her

Fasting and Prayer for Terri.
The Lord has put a burden on me for Terri Schiavo. Iwill not eat until He heals her, she goes to stand before Him, or they reinsert her feeding tube. I will be approaching my fellowship with the request for others to join me petitioning the Lord on her behalf. Anyone care to commit to do the same? Nothing but water, or whatever your heart puts on you. Terri needs our help. In His Service, Mike

2005/3/19 3:14Profile

Re:

I am praying.

2005/3/19 15:26
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

I guess y'all know that they federeal courts refused her parents the right to have her tube reinserted.

2005/3/24 21:02Profile
Angyl

Re:

Yes, I've been praying for Terri for weeks.

Praying that the Lord end this circus once and for all and take her home. I'm glad her request to not be kept alive in this condition is finally being answered. I consider starvation (painful or cerebally unaware) to be a SMALL, insignificant price to pay to find my way to standing before God rather than living like that.

Thank God for giving the courts His wisdom to finally put an end to all this.

2005/3/25 10:28Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Praying that the Lord end this circus once and for all and take her home.

I would not really call it a circus and I don't think the Lord I serve would call it that either
but he did leave me a scripture to go by in cases like this, as for as my opinion I have learned to sometimes just keep my opinions to myself especially if they don't edify.

Pro. 31:8
Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves; ensure justice for those who are perishing.

2005/3/25 13:47Profile
mloaks

So. MD, USA

Let her go

Here, here!
And respect the wishes of her spouse.
We should pray for our judicial branch, and the seperation of powers.
All legal authority is granted by God. And no, this is no slippery slope, and no, it will not aid the anti-abortion cause. Might even be counterproductive...
We, as the body of Christ, have failed, not the USA.

2005/3/25 14:40Profile
mloaks

So. MD, USA

Re:

I beleive circus would discribe the political grandstanding. And protester's name-calling.
I doubt the issue of life was meant, but i cannot speak for the poster.

2005/3/25 14:43Profile
Angyl

Re:

[i]

Quote:
Pro. 31:8
Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves; ensure justice for those who are perishing.

[/i]

The scripture doesn't apply as Terri DID, for all intents and purposes, speak for herself...she said don't keep me alive like this.

Finally, she's getting [b][i]what she asked for[/b][/i]. It is justice.

I told my wife the other day that if I were Terri and granted by God just a few moments to "come back" and be normal again, I'd be cussing her and everyone else in the country out who was demanding I be kept alive and extending my torment. I can hardly begin to imagine how utterly livid I would be at learning that my drooling, insensible face had been plastered all over the world's media for everyone to see. You can't begin to imagine the rage I'd surely feel.

I firmly believe Terri would do the same. So do the courts after hearing all the evidence. That's why, thank the Lord, she's being [b]ALLOWED TO DIE.[/b] Not "killed" as many would have us believe.

2005/3/25 15:07Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy